Just Engaged and Proposals

Hobbies ??

When you became engaged , did you pick up any new hobbies to keep down the stress and anxiety ??
I wreck my brain day in and day out thinking about my wedding ( which is in Sept. 2017 btw) 1 year and some change away but i cant help but thinking about it all day and all night. i think about pros and cons and everything under the sun. I just want to know if im alone in doing that lol ! because everyone is already tired of me talking about it lol 

Re: Hobbies ??

• Do you not already have hobbies?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Have you considered stress management? Planning a party shouldn't be consuming your every thought day or night. Walks, meditation, spinning, coloring books, reading, deep breathing, turning off all screens an hour before bed etc.
  • @AddieCake ; reading used to be my favorite hobbie but my job is consuming me so much i dont have time to just sit with a good book anymore 
  • @STARMOON44 ; i havent really !!
  • When you became engaged , did you pick up any new hobbies to keep down the stress and anxiety ??
    I wreck my brain day in and day out thinking about my wedding ( which is in Sept. 2017 btw) 1 year and some change away but i cant help but thinking about it all day and all night. i think about pros and cons and everything under the sun. I just want to know if im alone in doing that lol ! because everyone is already tired of me talking about it lol 

It's natural to think about your wedding a lot, but the way you describe it sounds like you're obsessing. I agree that you would benefit from stress management techniques.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards