Not Engaged Yet
Options

And now it's Thursday

Where is everyone today? I thought for sure someone would have gotten the daily thread going by now. 

Anyway, I'm in a much better mood today than I was yesterday and I'm going to be an AW yet again because H and I and put the new rug into its place and I love it! 

After getting the living room situated, I made and ate dinner, and then I watched Star Wars for the first time in my life. It was good but Luke is annoying as fuck. 

Tonight, I have to go food shopping and straighten up the house a little since we're having friends stay over tomorrow night. I'm planning on spending part of Saturday making a breakfast casserole and a lunch casserole to bring to work with me next week so I stay on track and save money and I found some yummy recipes from Skinnytaste that I'm going to try out. 

I really hope this day flies by!

Re: And now it's Thursday

• Options
    @Swazzle - Luke is whiny.  He is my least favorite, but I think most people would agree he gets better as the movies progress.  Did you just watch the first one?

@peaseblossom55 - Enjoy your day off tomorrow!  I'm glad you're not grumpy today... I think I must be taking your place because I feel like a huge grump today.
  • Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - Jealous of your day off! I hope you get to see Mockingjay and love it! 

@CocoBellaF - Yes, we watched Episode IV last night. We bought the IV-VI trilogy so we'll watch the other 2 at some point before going to see the new one on the 18th. 

• Options
    @jenjen047 love your dress, it looks perfect for you!!

*I'm horrible and forgot the stuff for my SS at home, so it'll be shipped tomorrow. 
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @jenjen047  You look GORGEOUS!

@peaseblossom55  what book are you reading?

@beanbot2002  whooo! almost done!! :smiley: 

Last night course was short because the chapter was short, which was better for me because I had zero attention span!
    Went straight to my mum's to go through the box of steeped tea, and I'm glad I did. 2 things are missing, boo! Calling head office today to get that fixed up.

Today is my coworker's bday and my boss and I split on a Kate Spade bag for her. She also brought my bag, which is this but more rounded corners.

I brought cupcakes from "The CupCake Lounge" for lunch time.

Tonight I'm going to see the Nutcracker Ballet with my mum and her friend. Never seen it but I know the story. Should be good!
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 - I'm going to make THIS for breakfast and THIS for lunch. I asked H if Han is related to Hope Solo. He wasn't amused. HOORAY for kitchen completion day! ALL THE PICS. 

@jenjen047 - OMG GORGEOUS! I can't believe how close you are! 

@speakeasy14 - Someone told me Jar Jar Binks is more annoying than Luke! I skipped my wine club this month because of Christmas and it makes me sad :disappointed: 

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger - Very cute bag.
    @minskat30 - Popcorn-flavored, ick. Does ANYONE really eat those?
    @AlPacina - Yes! It's called "wild berry". I think I noticed the color first (before even really looking at the jacket itself) and decided I had to have it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @minskat30  right!? It'll look great into the spring/summer also :smile: 

@beachyone15  cute jacket! Did you get that colour also?

@AlPacina I've heard some amazing reviews about it so I'm excited. Also I've never seen a ballet, so that's gonna be fun :smile: 

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    @alpacina and @beachyone15 - I rarely throw a Jelly Belly out (even the licorice ones) but I just tossed the popcorn flavor ones.  Nasty.  I will say I'm starting to crave certain things with this pregnancy.  Mayo is one of them and I HATE mayo usually.  I still try to pretend it is something else when I put it on sandwiches but it tastes so good for some reason now.  Buttered flavored popcorn Jelly Bellies?  Still a big fat "no."  

@alpacina - I'm sorry yesterday was so difficult.  Are you feeling better today?  Nothing better than puppy kisses to make everything better in my opinion
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    edited December 2015
    @TwoDimes it's about $68 a month including shipping. I have a code for $30 off your first order though. 

@minskat30 I mean technically you can have a glass a day...

@alpacina hahaha it won't even make it to Christmas in my house and we won't be home for a week... 
  • Options
    @minskat30 - The popcorn Jelly Bellies are blasphemous. 

@beachyone15 - I LOVE THAT COAT IN THAT COLOR. I wanted to BUY that coat in that color but @GoldenPenguin wouldn't let me :tired_face: Pics when it arrives! 

@AlPacina - I'm sorry you had a bad end to the day. I hope everything's ok! Big hugs <3

• Options
    edited December 2015
    @AlPacina  @Swazzle  @minskat30  whoa whoa whoa, you don't like popcorn jelly belly!? Are you all unicorns?
  • Options
    @beachyone15 love that coat! I'm a big fan of colored peacoats.  I have a cream, black, grey, red, and multicolor... I may also have a coat addiction.  

jellybeans.... popocorn is gross, but has anyone ever gotten the Jelly Belly beanboozled?!  Worst. Game. Ever.

• Options
    @AlPacina  now you know 2 ;) I use to buy large quantities of it when the mall had a candy store lol

@eilis1228 Between her and Marc Jacobs for me! And aww pup!! Penny had separation anxiety when we first got her, check local pet stores for a plug in that emits pheromones for animals. It'll help calm Zoey hopefully :smile:  {it's same style as a glad plug in}

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    edited December 2015
    @swazzle jar jar, is the biggest klutz, flake, doofus ever.  I can see why people would say he's annoying, but I can relate to his weirdness haha

*eta Why can't I type today!?!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14  I've heard of that game through youtube. I wouldn't do it, I don't even trust chocolate chip cookies not to be raisins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards