Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally Friday!

Re: Finally Friday!

• Options
    @beanbot2002 It came out awesome!!
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - Even though you technically know it's not you, I still think you should get off early...... You know.... Just in case. ;)

• Options
    AlPacina said:
    @TwoDimes - Even though you technically know it's not you, I still think you should get off early...... You know.... Just in case. ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @swazzle -- its ok we can just admit we have each other for ss so there will be no presents waiting for either of us ;-)
  • Options
    @swazzle -- its ok we can just admit we have each other for ss so there will be no presents waiting for either of us ;-)

• Options
    AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015

@speakeasy14 -

@TwoDimes - I miss The Office so much! I think Jim and Pam are still my favorite television couple of all time.

@eilis1228 - That definitely sounds like the best. I love that my Sirius radio has a 90s specific station.

ETA: @swazzle - Is that presents lady a real person? Who the hell looks/acts/talks like that?!?

• Options
    @AlPacina - Apparently her name is "Big Ang" and she is from Mob Wives. The "real" part remains to be seen. 

• Options
    @AlPacina look up mob wives... they're real, terrifying people... I promise most east coasters do not look like them

@twodimes unfortunately with my job, I can't tune out the world, so mindless fast entries plus constant interruptions
  • Options
    @twodimes no I live in the stoneage :( we don't have internet at the house... 

• Options

@TwoDimes -

Cried:

Bawled my eyes out:

I totally teared up when he first asked her out too, but I'm not sure I cried.

• Options
    hey it's not my fault that my stupid neighbors are using my address for their internet and tv, and the internet company will not help us until we show them the deed :(
  • Options
    WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I didn't get a present tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @Swazzle That picture is everything.

@AlPacina Don't worry, we don't have cable either. But H did put up an antenna in our attic last year and now we get over the air broadcast! Which makes me happy because I get PBS.

• Options
    @AlPacina - Yes! It's actually a video. If you have an iPhone, the app is called Elf Yourself. 

• Options
    @AlPacina complete bullshit. And bf is stalling because by getting us internet we're going to have neighbors who hate us.... I use a lot of my work phone data when I'm at home

• Options
    @labro @twodimes @wink0erin Thanks for the A Christmas Story gifs - my favorite movie of all time!
  • Options

Woo-hoo!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards