Connecticut

flowers

which vendor you are using for flower? ... and what kind of flowers/color did you get? (just curious?) 

Re: flowers

• Blackbird230Blackbird230 Connecticut member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
    Sharon Elizabeth's in Berlin. Lots of roses and I left the flowers for my bouquet up to her. I like very textured bouquets and she will know flowers obviously much better than I do. She's also doing our table runners. She's a bit more pricey from what I have heard, but does a fabulous job.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    CSol70
  • Blackbird230Blackbird230 Connecticut member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
    City Line in Shelton also does great flowers. We used to get flowers from them when we lived down there.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    CSol70
  • I'm using Winston Flowers out of Greenwich and our main flower will be hydrangea with some other white and blush seasonal flowers.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    CSol70
  • GoldenPenguinGoldenPenguin Upstate NY mod
    Moderator Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its
    I used Flora Flora in Mystic. She did BEAUTIFUL work, but communication was tough, and we had to go through the invoice with a fine toothed comb because there were A LOT of mistakes and discrepancies (to the tune of about an extra $1,000.) Luckily, everything was on point on the wedding day!

My bouquet is the far left, the others are bridesmaids/groomswomen. 

How they looked with the dresses:

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CSol70
  • @GoldenPenguin omg. i love your flowers. what are the light, pink (almost white) flowers called? are they roses? 
  • thank you ladies. im surprise how expensive flowers are. 
    i was dreaming about having a flower arch for the ceremony but now not so much. it's just going to be the bouquets and the table/center pieces and a few real flowers on the cake. maybe. 
  • GoldenPenguinGoldenPenguin Upstate NY mod
    Moderator Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its
    @CSol70 - If I'm looking at the ones I think you mean, they are roses. There were all kinds of things in there, haha! I told her I wanted soft & fluffy with succulents. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CSol70
  • thank you Penguin. :) lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards