Connecticut

flowers

which vendor you are using for flower? ... and what kind of flowers/color did you get? (just curious?) 

Re: flowers

• Sharon Elizabeth's in Berlin. Lots of roses and I left the flowers for my bouquet up to her. I like very textured bouquets and she will know flowers obviously much better than I do. She's also doing our table runners. She's a bit more pricey from what I have heard, but does a fabulous job.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • City Line in Shelton also does great flowers. We used to get flowers from them when we lived down there.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm using Winston Flowers out of Greenwich and our main flower will be hydrangea with some other white and blush seasonal flowers.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Flora Flora in Mystic. She did BEAUTIFUL work, but communication was tough, and we had to go through the invoice with a fine toothed comb because there were A LOT of mistakes and discrepancies (to the tune of about an extra $1,000.) Luckily, everything was on point on the wedding day!

My bouquet is the far left, the others are bridesmaids/groomswomen. 

How they looked with the dresses:

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin omg. i love your flowers. what are the light, pink (almost white) flowers called? are they roses? 
  • thank you ladies. im surprise how expensive flowers are. 
    i was dreaming about having a flower arch for the ceremony but now not so much. it's just going to be the bouquets and the table/center pieces and a few real flowers on the cake. maybe. 
  • @CSol70 - If I'm looking at the ones I think you mean, they are roses. There were all kinds of things in there, haha! I told her I wanted soft & fluffy with succulents. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• thank you Penguin. :) lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards