Not Engaged Yet
Options

I Judge, Confessions, UOs, etc...

I think we all just need to let it out. Flame me if you must! I'll still love you at the end of the day.

I'm judging everyone willing to talk shit about NEY but not actually tag the people they're referring to. We aren't one entity and we all have our individual opinions and thoughts. JFC, if I'm gonna say so and so had an asinine post, then at least I'll respond in thread and say "Hey, I think that's being sort of asinine."

I'm judging my friend's sister. They bought a Porsche last year I think and she's been AWing all the parties they get invited to now as "Porsche customers". Whoop ti freaking do.

I confess that I got way too wrapped up in drama this week and need to remember this is just a message board that all my best franz also happen to chat on.

I confess I definitely screamed at and/or cussed out at least 3 cars on my commutes to and from work yesterday. Someone needs a chill pill.

I'm judging all the OPs who make newbie posts on NEY and ask questions and get really nice, thought out answers from a whole bunch of people and then never come back to respond. Unless your post gets hijacked....then maybe I kind of understand.

Re: I Judge, Confessions, UOs, etc...

• Options
    @labro - Yeah, I didn't really know what to do with myself. It was possibly the most awkward thing ever. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    I thought of another one.

I have a friend who is super competitive about everything in life. One of the latest: We hadn't seen each other in six weeks or so because of conflicting schedules, and the first thing she says to me when I walk in is "Oh my god, you are losing so much weight. You need to stop. You canNOT be skinnier than I am at my wedding." The topic of my weight came up another three times in the hour and a half we were together. She wanted to know the number on the scale. Then she wanted to know if I was really going to stop losing weight because "did I really want to be a twig?" Then she said again that I shouldn't be skinnier than her at her wedding. I tried to bean dip every time, but it was ridiculous and made me SO ANGRY. Also angry at myself for not being more direct and telling her it was making me that upset.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:

Confession: now that I'm on a "baby/ttc" website or two, I like to go to the baby names section purely to see the terrible trainwreck names and silently judge them. I mean not my kid, not up to me but you seriously think it's a great idea to name your daughter Bexley, Ripley, Quaid...

Try Abcdee (Absidee).

• Options
    labro said:
    Confession - Sometimes I laugh at the things I say on here and I go back and re-read them just to laugh again.
    Ditto
  • Options
    @AlPacina ...that thread is still gaining views and I'm sure some of them are me laughing at the responses there. Your dog photo is perfection!

• Options
    labro said:

Confession - Sometimes I laugh at the things I say on here and I go back and re-read them just to laugh again.

So much this. Especially when you find that "perfect" gif for a situation.
    AlPacina said:

labro said:

This was me responding to you with the grumpy dog face picture the other day. I'm a good chunk of the views on that thread, haha.

I don't think that one can be topped.
  • Options
    @alpacina On mobile. There's a vent right across from my toilet that sends lovely warm air straight at me. I love it.

• Options
    @labro I go back and laugh at my own posts sometimes too. Or I reread something someone else posted and laugh over and over again.

@caseface5 I judge adult children who have their parents make phone calls or do things for them. A former coworker still had his mom call to make his doctor appointments.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I can't even find it. Do you remember what time of year it was? I will totes c&p my response here because it's totally generic and doesn't involve anything from her post so I don't think it's a TOS issue.

• Options
    I judge myself for getting into an argument with a lady about horse slaughter today only to find out I had my facts completely wrong and now I'm embarrassed about it.

Confession: I'm with @speakeasy14... I loved the drama this week!
  • Options
    @labro I just spit out my water haha we can totally blame it on a blonde moment
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards