Wedding Party

Re: ,

• edited January 2016
  • ?

• Also, please don't use your real name or email address as your screen name for the sake of privacy and internet safety. 

• edited February 2016
  • Lawlz. 

Hm. So since you didn't take time to quote, everyone should just take your word for it, right? 

Pathetic. 
  • edited February 2016
     :smile: :wink: <3
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
     :smile: :wink: <3

You might want to either stop posting or change your sn. It took me 2 seconds to find you (and your fi) on facebook.

ps. I am also live in Chicago.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • geebee908geebee908 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    Lawlz. 

Hm. So since you didn't take time to quote, everyone should just take your word for it, right? 

Pathetic. 
    What is pathetic is you deleting your post.

And yes, I am going to take glasgowtolondon's word for it.  Because it certainly isn't the first time a post like this has been deleted.  I hope she was right and you realized your bad attitude and changed your ways.
    I hope she's under the influence of laughing gas, so many LOLs. Doesn't appear that the bad attitude is gone.
  • edited February 2016
    Lawlz. 

Pathetic. 
    Lawlz honey, I'm embarrassed for you. 

• kewl story. I find this all hilarious that because I erased a post - which none of you know what was said - are attacking me. 
  • kewl story. I find this all hilarious that because I erased a post - which none of you know what was said - are attacking me. 
    You obviously don't know what that means. No one "attacked" you.  Oh, and your BMs don't have to do anything but show up, on time, sober, and in the correct attire on the day of the wedding.  

• lol. I never asked any questions re: bridesmaid duties. Nice try, tho 
  • ;) sure thing 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • you make this just too fun. You all must be a blast at parties. I mean, there has to be someone there to make sure everyone's following the rules at all times. 
  • I mean, my friends and family are pretty grateful and happy that I don't treat them like shit, but........

Either way.  Troooollllll. *Yawn*

• hellohkbhellohkb mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2016
    I can totes be passive aggressive too  <3<3:kissing_heart: 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Probably not. Poster is probably 12.

• So here's what I don't get. It was deleted. For whatever reason, whatever it said, it's gone. Not really sure why that ever elicited a response , but here we are. 

I feel sorry for the broad that has to make an issue of a non-existent forum post. I get that you have your followers here - congrats, they all seem to be a flock of personality-free nerds, but that is generally the type that struggles for the acceptance of an internet stranger - and so with this, I will bid you adieu. 

kisses! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards