Wedding Party

124»

Re: ,

• drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    Oh man it's like none of you stepped foot in a non-chain establishment in like 10 years. 
    Because chain restaurants have shitty food deep fried in old grease. I enjoy eating actual food, there are other vegetables besides onions, potatoes and jalapeños that have been battered and fried. And iceberg lettuce is shite.

• edited February 2016
    Oh man it's like none of you stepped foot in a non-chain establishment in like 10 years. 
    Because chain restaurants have shitty food deep fried in old grease. I enjoy eating actual food, there are other vegetables besides onions, potatoes and jalapeños that have been battered and fried. And iceberg lettuce is shite.
    what does that have to do with what I said? 
  • Oh man it's like none of you stepped foot in a non-chain establishment in like 10 years. 
    what does that have to do with what I said? 
    You were the one who brought up chain restaurants, I was agreeing with you. I don't go to chain establishments because I enjoy actual food not deep fried starch covered in cheeze stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards