Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY

Re: FRIDAY

• Options

@jenjen047 no I guess the storm is going to be smaller than I thought lol. sucks about your honeymoon, I hope you can at least decide and book something for later in the year.

@wink0erin ooooo now I'm dying to know what he got you! sucks you can't extend your stay at Disney.

@minskat30 Does Chicago have one of those Escape Rooms? You get locked in (with a time limit) and have to figure out clues and puzzles to unlock the door. Boston has one that I've been dying to try.

• Options
    @speakeasy14 That wine/art night sounds fun!
    @jenna8984 With all the "banned" foods during pregnancy I would end up starving to death. 

• Options
    @untouchablets that's adorable, and kinda freaky! H & I got each other the exact same 1st wedding anniversary card this year lol

• Options
    @jenna8984 it's so bad... our FIRST Christmas, when we had only been together for like three months, we got each other hoodies from the exact same brand. It's like we were meant to be ;)
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - I have no idea.  An escape room?  That does not sound good for my pregnant and paranoid ass.  ;)
  • Options

Good morning! Today is the day before a vacation for the kids, so it's dance parties, movies and candy all day. I have a 3 day weekend and then PD on Tuesday and Wednesday. Kids return on Thursday. Our V-day plans are Indian food and lounging watching movies. @jenna8984 thanks god the snow won't be horrible! no more shoveling/snowblowing please!

Weekend plans?

Food shopping and errands tomorrow with my H and then lovefest Sunday with my H. Can't wait.

What did you have for breakfast or going to have for breakfast?

I had yogurt and baked cheetos. odd combo, I know.

What are you having for dinner?
    I'm hoping to go out somewhere since we will probably stay home most of the weekend.

Did you have any dreams last night?

No, can't remember any.

What are you wearing?

I'm wearing jeans, uggs and black top with a camel cardigan

Do you have Monday off for pres day?

Yes I do

Looking forward to anything in the next month?

Not really...since it's never very springlike in March...still winter.

• Options
    @untouchablets @jenna8984 My parents have given each other the same anniversary card before! Actually, more than once. 

I assume BF got me tickets to the same symphony. If so I guess we will keep the best seats and sell off the others. It really would be funny and memorable if that's what happened. It's possible there's another upcoming event though. He asked me last week when I was going to be out of town so I assume that has to do with it. 

• Options
    @labro Maddox looks like he did something wrong haha and Callie is all

• Options
    @speakeasy14 He's probably trying to be good by not licking her face a ton! They love each other so much already!

PS I LOVE your baskets! It's going to be such a cute gift for your sister!

• Options
    @labro - I feel like we get none of the holidays off.  :(  Hell, I was in the office on Christmas Day too (though I was one of very few in)...I think you were working too weren't you?  I absolutely love Maddux and Callie pictures.  I'm so looking forward to Raj bonding with Baby Minskat.  ;)
  • Options
    minskat30 said:
    @labro - I feel like we get none of the holidays off.  :(  Hell, I was in the office on Christmas Day too (though I was one of very few in)...I think you were working too weren't you?  I absolutely love Maddux and Callie pictures.  I'm so looking forward to Raj bonding with Baby Minskat.  ;)
    Ugh no thank goodness! I DID have to work all day Christmas Eve which is normally a holiday for me. At the end of the day I finally told them that I was going to help my mom make dinner and that they could talk to me again on Monday and no earlier than that!

• Options
    @jenna8984 Thank you for the great idea! I just got BF tickets for Escape the Room. We have done the 5WITS things, the one in Boston and the two at Patriot Place, so it looks right up our alley!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @TwoDimes Maybe you can write a letter to my H about it? I need one for my birthday.

• Options
    @AlPacina Your outfit sounds adorable! What Broadway shows are you seeing?

• Options

@labro daaaaaaaw Callie so cute!! And you might need that golden retriever pup in your life....unless cinders would be a jealous dick...

@alpacina ooo you got some good shows and stuff going on, fun!

@caseface5 Woohoo, when are you going? You'll have to let me know how it is. There's a show on science channel that shows people doing it at the LA location and I'm generally really good at figuring them out when I watch it.

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @AlPacina Zwicklemania....too close to home hahaha

• Options

@labro - I'm going to see Ragtime at a smaller theatre in central Washington (it's a touring production), and then the next weekend is Wizard of Oz (part of my season in Portland, but I had no idea it was a stage show). Ragtime was my all time favorite musical before Book of Mormon came around.

@speakeasy14 - I will now be thinking of you all day tomorrow. ;) Apparently "Zwickel" is the German word for the sampling spout on the side of a beer tank. Iiiiiiiiinteresting.

• Options
    @jenna8984 5:30 tonight!! 

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - Ooooh!!

I feel like the boards have been quiet this week. Some people are missing....are some regs on vacation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards