Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY

13»

Re: FRIDAY

• @twodimes I ALWAYS get the Adam's PB cup!! Might have to switch it up this time and get oreo!! H is so boring, he always gets plain- plain- can you believe that shit?!

• @jenna8984 I guess he's just a classic haha
  • @wink0erin um their website says they can ship a cheesecake anywhere in the country!!

• jenna8984 said:
    @wink0erin um their website says they can ship a cheesecake anywhere in the country!!
    OH SHIT.

• Swear to God, you are my favorite people in the whole world.

I normally go for something with caramel:

Or peanut butter:

And THIS is how I look at people that order PLAIN cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory:

• oh I have to mention this because I was all WTF.

Guy called the radio this morning and his name was Harjaben. The dj was like "ooh you sound like an African prince, where is your name from?" And the guy laughed and said nope, born and raised in Boston. It's for my dad Harold, my grandfather James, and my uncle Benjamin.

• jenna8984 said:

oh I have to mention this because I was all WTF.

Guy called the radio this morning and his name was Harjaben. The dj was like "ooh you sound like an African prince, where is your name from?" And the guy laughed and said nope, born and raised in Boston. It's for my dad Harold, my grandfather James, and my uncle Benjamin.

That is hilarious. And terrible........... Kind of terrifying. Honestly, I'd automatically think he was less smart because his parents don't sound smart if they name their kid something like that.

• I come to visit and you're all posting cheesecake! Dammit!
    We don't have cheesecake factory in Canada :'( I have had a salted caramel cheesecake .... yum!
  • I am craving cheesecake so hard now. I MIGHT need to stop at the store and get one. Not the same as Cheesecake Factory, but still. Maybe I'll get salad too. You know. For health. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards