Chit Chat

First World Problems

Re: First World Problems

• Chipotle has better food but Moe's has queso dip.
  • The three glasses of wine I had at dinner last night are apparently too much for my 36 year old body to process and I've been hungover/groggy all day.

My liver was fine filtering 17 years of binge drinking but 18 has taken it over the edge.  Damn you dark side of the thirty hill!
  • I leave for Maui in the morning and haven't started packing ... and I might actually need a few toiletry items. Good thing there is a 24 hour Shoppers Drug Mart!
  • I'm home alone and I'm debating if I really want to walk down to my car to go to the store to buy some tequila or if I should wait till FI comes home and have him go buy it for me (he left his phone here, how convenient) 
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2016
    I have a seriously FWP:  we have a grind and brew coffeemaker (grinds the beans right before it brews them, automatically feeds them into the basket).  The grinder is not working, but the rest is fine, so we've been using ground coffee temporarily.  It is not nearly as good.  [strops]
  • I just spilled my coffee. 
  • I have a wax scheduled at 4. I wanted to get my hair cut at five since the place is right on my way home. She only had 6:30 available. So I either have to go home for like an hour to just turn right back around and go back or find something to kill that time.

Wah.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I had to eat Hs cereal for breakfast because we ran out of yogurt. I hate cereal. 
  • edited February 2016
    I had a jeweler steam clean my e-ring last night. It looks exactly the same as it did before. Back to my original jeweler.... 

• Heffalump said:
    I have a seriously FWP:  we have a grind and brew coffeemaker (grinds the beans right before it brews them, automatically feeds them into the basket).  The grinder is not working, but the rest is fine, so we've been using ground coffee temporarily.  It is not nearly as good.  [strops]
    My grind and brew basket door kicked open this morning while the coffee was brewing.   I have a mess under my coffee pot to clean up.

• My Pandora has tried to play me Disturbed and Audioslave today.

C'mon Pandora. You know me better than that.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • My car is still in the shop and I can't make it to my brother's play (which I really wanted to go to). Also, I have the cold from hell.
  • Just got back from Hawaii, mentally planning my next vacation and want to leave now. Also just got our wedding photos back and they are all so good, no idea how I'm going to pick! I am home all day today and planned on doing this but we are out of wine so that means I have to put on jeans and actually leave the house!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • And son of a fuck my sister just tells me - now, after I order it - that we can each get $100 if she refers me.

God god dammit dammit.

Ohhhh that stinks! I'm sorry about that.

I have Verizon FiOS internet for $50/month and just netflix all the time, lol.

My day has been alright, I had a super rough weekend, but today hasn't been terrible.
  • I just signed up for workouts with a trainer again.  I can't feel my arms.  :(

• The coffee shop near my house didn't have butterscotch coffee this morning.
  • Someone parked in my spot at work.
  • My grocery  store doesn't offer click list (online order, bring to your car yet) and I need groceries 
  • emmaaa said:
    My assistant brought us in some scones this morning. I grabbed on thinking it was chocolate chip. Nope, it was blueberry.
    Even worse: RAISINS.
    What is with these scone monsters?  I make scones, and they are always chocolate chip:)
  • I just found out they're not doing Sushi Tuesday at work anymore. 
  • There wasn't enough beef in my Vegetable beef soup last night.

• Starbucks is changing its reward system and now it will take me longer to earn a free coffee.
  • arrippa said:
    Starbucks is changing its reward system and now it will take me longer to earn a free coffee.
    @arrippa Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed about this.

• emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    Starbucks is changing its reward system and now it will take me longer to earn a free coffee.
    According to Twitter, there are a lot of people upset about the change.
  • arrippa said:
    emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    Maybe they'll change it back. We can always hope.

• emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    I really hope they change it back. Right now their canned response to complaints about the switch is that they did it because customers asked for it. I don't know who in their right mind would have asked to spend more $$ for fewer rewards.
  • emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    emmaaa said:
    arrippa said:
    I really hope they change it back. Right now their canned response to complaints about the switch is that they did it because customers asked for it. I don't know who in their right mind would have asked to spend more $$ for fewer rewards.
    Probably people who buy large orders or packaged coffee. I only go once a week and my latte is usually $4.75. for me, it will end up being the same amount of money.  But for other people who spend $2 on a coffee, it's going to take twice as long.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards