New York-Long Island
Options

I need a baker who can you recommend?

I need a cool wedding cake and would like to hear who you guys recommend 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need a baker who can you recommend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Torta Fina Bakery in Babylon.  They also have a location in Commack.  Our cakes were amazing and they were so accommodating - we had four cake tastings and insisted that we were completely satisfied before we committed to a contract!
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    R.WilsonnyR.Wilsonny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_need-baker-can-recommend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:1a2625a1-a9d2-450c-8bac-b5082e81dbd1Post:b134b392-9971-4b87-94e3-f06da517e1bf">I need a baker who can you recommend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need a cool wedding cake and would like to hear who you guys recommend 
    Posted by beach101010[/QUOTE]

If you are looking for something amazingly beautiful, unique, for a good price that tastes absolutely amazing, Nita (pronounced Nit-sa) bakery in Sunnyside is the absolute best. It's a romanian bakery....I actually worked for them part time for a few months when I moved back to the US and I have to say, they have the most amazing cakes - ever.

718-784-4047

Just ask any romanian person (if you know any) about this place....romanians travel from all over and this place is well known - some coming from as far as Massachusets and even Florida.

Oh, and if you do go there, the 2 best cakes there, imo - Dobosh (7 layer vanilla cake with chocolate genache and caramel pieces) and Dantela (vanilla cake with white chocolate mouse and chocolate cream)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards