DIY Wedding Forum

DIY win

I'm doing silk flowers to help save on price. I found really nice pre-made silk bouquets online that look like this: 

I ordered one to try it out, and was very pleased with the quality. They should be perfect for me and the BMs. Added a few extra flowers I got from Hobby Lobby to get this as a finished product:

Was waiting to buy the rest of the bouquets and do them in stages to help save on money -- each one was about $20, which was still a good deal in my mind, but easier to do two at a time or so. BUT, just saw a closeout sale on them, and snagged the remainders for $12 each. And remembered to get one extra so I can use it for a bouquet toss. DIY as a money-saver win. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DIY win

• Very pretty. Really like the color combination.
  • Thanks! I like to think of it as a Renior-style palette -- mostly calm hues but with a pop of bright color. I am pretty pleased with the outcome and think it should go with the BMs dresses nicely (some have green dresses, some have peach). 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Lovely! Love silk flowers and how nice to have an element checked off the to-do list! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards