Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

Good morning! How goes it? 

Last night I headed home, cooked dinner with H, and then watched The Bachelor while texting @Hummingbird125 @southernpeach89 and @labro

Today will be similar: work, home, cook, eat, watch PLL and text @GoldenPenguin and @speakeasy14 if she's around. 

How's the weather? 
What are you wearing today? 
What's for breakfast?
What's for lunch?
What's for dinner?
Are you currently reading anything?
If you could be anywhere on the planet right now, where and with who?

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @Swazzle  You look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Thank you! I have a weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed! 

I loved texting with you guys last night! I can't wait for the finale now. I hope your chicken soup is boneless today :lol: 

• Options
    @Swazzle I hope so too! Ugh that was awful! I hate bones!
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - Your outfit is SO cute today! I love those shoes, where are they from? I don't know why I even want to know since I'm on a shopping ban and we all know I definitely do not need more shoes. Both of those meals looks so yummy! AND HEY. YOU NEED TO TAKE IT EASY, LADY! 

• Options
    Thanks @Swazzle!  I am wearing them a LOT lately.  They are pretty comfortable, even when my feet start swelling up.  They are from Old Navy, surprisingly!
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF Love that scarf!! Make sure you take a break...sounds like you did a lot yesterday.
  • Options
    I never claimed to be a good patient, y'all.

• Options
    I just saw that DFW is going to have a rough morning with storms... stay safe, @eilis1228!!
  • Options
    That is a gorgeous picture, @TwoDimes!!!
  • Options
    @TwoDimes Of course! You're always welcome for dinner....as long as you bring Indy so she can play with Maddux!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I know.  Yesterday was a busy day, but I did do mostly bed rest all weekend and I plan to settle back down tonight.  It's hard, but I'm really trying to do the best I can.  <3
  • Options
    @minskat30 - Oooooooh, I hope you can walk home.  ENJOY IT.
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @minskat30 - Oooooooh, I hope you can walk home.  ENJOY IT.
    It looks like rain out but so long as it isn't coming down hard I would love to just get outside.  I feel like spring is FINALLY coming and I'm really happy about it.  :)
  • Options
    Hopefully no rain then!

Does anyone watch The Voice?  I just watch the clips on YouTube, but I've got a serious crush on Brian Nhira after seeing his audition.  
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF I completely understand...believe me. After my C-section my doctor said I couldn't do anything besides rest. I couldn't even walk up and down the stairs for the first 2 weeks and that drove me insane because all I wanted to do was take care of my baby and get back to normal. Healing was so important at that time and I was really glad I took it easy because if I hadn't I could have reopened my stitches and GOD knows that would have SUCKED!!!!! Rest now and soak it all in because later on after that baby is born....sleep will be gone lol. 
  • Options
    @minskat30 Callie is usually in bed by 7:30-7:45. For this past week she was up constantly throughout the night and it has gotten better and she will only wake up maybe once during the night or maybe a couple hours after we put her to bed. Prior to teething she wouldn't get up at all and sleep a full night. That was glorious...I just have to tell myself that we will get back there once these teeth pop through.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - Your outfit sounds so cute! I'm disappointed there's no photo. Good luck with the taxes! Pretty Girls is on my list, glad you recommend it!

@minskat30 - Thank you! OMG that resort looks incredible. 

• Options
    I'm so glad you had a great birthday, @untouchablets !!
  • Options
    @swazzle you look great!!
    @cocobellaf that scarf is pretty!
    @twodimes those mountains look amazing!! Every time I go visit my BFF in PA I can't stop looking at the mountains on the horizon. I would definitely love to do do something mountainy too!
  • Options
    @minskat30 - I LOVE IT!!!  Can't wait to see the picture of Rajah sniffing it.  <3

• Options
    @untouchablets - Sounds like you had a great birthday! Sorry the pup kept you up last night though. 

@minskat30 - That is adorable! I can't wait to see the video of Raj inspecting in :joy: 

@jenna8984 - They're Keds! Do you and H have any boys names picked out? 

@TwoDimes - I mean, why are you so pretty? 

• Options
    @jenna8984 - I'm a little jealous you are having a boy!!  I kind of wanted a boy, so I could have a little H-mini-me.  I can't wait to see all the cute outfits and stuff you'll get!!

So, the lady in the cube next to me came in yesterday with a horrible rash.  Today I was told she has shingles.  I'm trying to decide if I should be worried or not.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards