Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @TwoDimes - ADORABLE!  Both you and the rockers.  ;)  I love the moose one.  

@cocobellaf - Did you have chicken pox ever?  I don't think shingles is contagious (could be wrong but that is what I thought) but it can spread the chicken pox virus to you if you didn't have it. 
  • Options
    @TwoDimes You crack me up! I love that you're baby obsessed. You should make pinterest boards for your nephew and that way the BSC is validated because it's for an IRL baby lol.
  • Options

@minskat30 omg that elephant is awesome! And Raj will definitely be the best brother ever, the pics of the 2 of them will probably make my decision to get a dog advance by a few years!

@twodimes the moose!!! nah, you're not BSC...yet!

@untouchablets your birthday sounds amazing!

@cocobellaf Aw! I went back and forth in my head because I really wanted a boy, but then I'd have moments where I'd think "well this is our only one, I'll never get to go prom dress shopping with a daughter, or spa day with a daughter, or that wedding collage I made with my grandma & mom & I will never had a daughter added to it". So there are best of both worlds!!

@swazzle oh man Keds is still in business? I want those!! I have a boy name I'm pretty set on, H likes it but isn't ready to commit just yet. So we'll throw a few others around. The one I want is Mark. Middle name Robert for my dad/ his dad/ his grandpa.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes You crack me up! I love that you're baby obsessed. You should make pinterest boards for your nephew and that way the BSC is validated because it's for an IRL baby lol.
    Truth - I have a Pinterest board called All Things Callie. I am NOT ASHAMED!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes I did! It made me pretty emotional more than once though...but it was a really good book!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 I love Robert for a middle name! And my cousin is named Mark so of course I approve. ;) Lol well I like to get fully dressed and showered even when I WFH. If I don't do it right away then it takes me forever to get around to it and we have contractors and stuff coming to the house this afternoon so yeah....

• Options
    Morning ladies! Seems like everyone is having similar weather to me :P

My mum got home from Vegas monday morning, so after work I stopped by her place to say hi. She's also sick :( Not much last night, tidied up and watched tv

Tonight I'm going to start going through our pantries. I'm starting with the towel/cleaning one since it'll be easier.

How's the weather?
    Wonderfully mild but cloudy. 37 fahrenheit

What are you wearing today?
    Grey dress pants, light blue top and black blazer. Black heels too.

What's for breakfast?
    Lemon and blueberry greek yogurt muffin and a tea.

What's for lunch?
    Peanut butter sammich

What's for dinner?
    Likely stirfry

Are you currently reading anything?
    Re-reading the gossip girl series to avoid buying a book.

If you could be anywhere on the planet right now, where and with who?
    Hmm .... hard to say.
    Prob L.A .... with anyone because L.A is just a dream.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes  s'ok I like to google pregnancy announcement stuff and pre-plan any baby stuff also. I have a secret pinterest board in case I see something useful that I could use later. It's secret because I have my mum and MIL on my pinterest lol We're about a year and half away from TTC
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @KeptInStitches I vote Seattle trip with your refund! Hopefully during the summer you'll have time to help kick your H's butt about getting this remodel stuff done! Seattle is amazing!!!

• Options
    @twodimes I go through periods of baby fever even though I am DEFINITELY not having kids for a LONG TIME... I sometimes feel like I'm behind the times because almost everyone I went to high school with is married with kids (some of them started WHILE they were in HS lol). Luckily I have you guys and also life goals that I want to accomplish before I start popping out "human puppies" as BF likes to call them lol
  • Options

@keptinstitches we miss you!! Yay tax refund- Seattle really is amazing- do it!

@labro thanks! the only other ones that have been in the running are Raymond (doesn't flow that great with Robert) & Eli (would just do Eli). But Elijah is #11 in the country right now and I don't like being that popular/ having others in his class. H really wanted Jack but I'm not a fan, coupled with it's super popularity right now makes me hate it more. Mark is so simple and common but ranks #189 so there wouldn't be many others his age.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @eili1228 Um wow...that rain is a little intense. And girl, what are you doing with your phone out in weather like that???

• Options
    @labro I was at a red light :) You can kind of see it in the pic. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    edited March 2016
    @speakeasy14 OMG ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

@eilis1228 Sorry I am an old lady...in the car = phone is put away! Especially in bad weather. I'm glad you weren't actually moving but omg that picture stresses me out!

• Options
    @speakeasy14  I love how she's obviously helping very well :)
  • Options
    @TwoDimes omg love it! 
  • Options
    Is today over yet?
    I am really not feeling today *sigh*

sailor moon sleeping anime tired luna
  • Options
    Is today over yet?
    I am really not feeling today *sigh*

@MissKittyDanger - To answer your question:

• Options
    @AlPacina - Aw thank you so much! You guys are definitely giving me a confidence boost today! That tree is GORGEOUS! 

@wink0erin - You are hysterical and, like, really pretty :smile: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards