Not Engaged Yet

Whatever Wednesday

Re: Whatever Wednesday

• @labro - I told H, the next time I'm feeling maternal, tell me to pick out a puppy.  Pregnancy is for the birds!  ;)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes Whenever you like a photo from your breeder it definitely fuels my puppy fever!!! Those babies are just so darn adorable!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilise1228 Have SO MUCH FUN with @cu97tiger tomorrow! She is seriously the sweetest nicest person ever!

• @eilis1228 - Her face in that pic makes me LOL 

• @labro your dinner sounds delish. I made spinach lasagna rolls on Monday- so good. BTW, I hate veggies and I have never had scurvy :wink: 
    I feel like I want to have a kid within the next year but I had been going back and forth about my feelings for a while. The thought IS terrifying but we've always thought we'd have kids so I guess we just have to go for it at some point! lol

• oh yay allergies.... apparently my left eye is bloodshot.  Just had a coworker ask what was wrong with my eye.  Guess I need to run out and get eye drops and some claritin.
  • @lavenderfields13 - H and I are in the same boat. We know we want kids, but...when???

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited March 2016
    @Swazzle  lmfao he really is! actually the vet said he was mainly fur, despite how big he looks lol Also .... big cat, tiny meows.
  • @misskittydanger I want to steal your black cat!!!

• @lavenderfields13 - You don't eat any veggies at all?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards