Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tacky Tuesday

Re: Tacky Tuesday

• Options
    @minskat30 - Thank you! Hopefully soon? The doctor was in with a patient and whoever answered when I called asked fro my call back number. 

• Options
    @Swazzle All the vibes!!!
  • Options
    @swazzle Vibes!

@beachyone15 That's cool you took Latin too! I took it thinking I was going to go into some sort of field that needed medical terminology and never really needed any of it LOL. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle  all the vibes! I'm sure you're fine :)
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle All the vibes!!! <3

@beachyone15 I hope you find out how much the raise will be soon!

@500days That's ridiculous they haven't changed the clocks! That would throw me off so much!

• Options
    @swazzle vibes!!! I hope they call you soon!
  • Options
    @eilis1228 The first time it took a little longer, but now that I have the hang of it, it takes about 20 mins. I thought it would be a pain, but it's just getting the hang of it.

@wink0erin Love your picture with Chewie!! That is what BF is most looking forward to for our trip to DW in September.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle Best wishes and good vibes! Hope it's all fine. I had a similar situation after a test recently, I had to call to speak with a specific person to get my results and really it was fine. I freaked until she called me back though. 

• Options
    @TwoDimes Snarky is my middle name  ;)

• Options
    @wink0erin - I love that picture! Sounds like you had a great trip! I hope you get the cough under control soon!

• Options
    @labro I'll have to get some photos later. When I got home yesterday it was right before a thunderstorm so I was unable to get outside to check it out! There are tons of tiny purple flowers in some ivy on the hillside next to my driveway and I love it. 

• Options
    Urg! I swear past few days people have been doing the most irritating thing at my work. They just walk in without appointments then seem upset/shocked when the person they wanted to see isn't available.

What the actual fuck!?

Side note: it's my friend's bday today, and she got id'd buying smokes. She's 29 today lmfao
  • Options
    @misskittydanger Similarly, people will want to schedule training classes on my days off or during hours that I'm not available. They will literally try to negotiate my schedule. Idk how many ways I can say no.

Also I've had people just show up a half hour to an hour before class time wanting to start early. Most days I only have 45 minutes free to take a break, the rest of the time I'm teaching classes. It's so rude!
  • Options
    @untouchablets  I'm usually early to appts, but I rarely expect people to take me early.
    The worst part is my coworker has days this week she doesn't want to see anyone so she can catch up on work .... obv people come in to see her those days. Really bud!?
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    @minskat30 Yay!! I'm glad you and baby are doing well!!!! Also holy shit a whole week ahead?? She's gonna be a big girl when she comes out!

ETA:

@Swazzle I'm so glad your results are normal!!! YAY!!!!!!

• Options
    @minskat30 Yay! That's such an awesome update! You're doing so great!
  • Options
    @TwoDimes omg that poem.... 

• Options
    I need to rant because it's been bugging me and I trust you gals. 

I was out of town for 5 days for the conference (and bonus Disney) and was super busy almost the whole time. I rarely pulled my phone out, and whenever I did have a free minute I would pop a text out to bf to update on my day/send photos, then once I was busy again I would put the phone away. I didn't think it was a big deal. 

Well, last night BF called me to talk about something that was bothering him. Apparently he was pissed/annoyed that while I was gone I didn't ask "how is your day."  I didn't ask that, but in my defense, when I would update about my day he would update about his, so I never saw the need to ask specifics. My reaction was mostly silence because I had no idea what to say. I did eventually explain that this is something he really will have to learn to deal with, since I travel for work and conferences frequently, cell phone service is sometimes spotty or I'm too busy to have my phone out, not to mention it's rude to have my phone out when with other people.

He swears that it's ok and he just wanted to say why he had been short with me. I'm glad he said something rather than stewing on it any longer, but it still bugs me that he stewed for days and actually was pissed at me without me knowing it. 

If I'm in the wrong here, please tell me, NEY!

• Options
    @wink0erin I mean, he had to know you weren't really chatting a lot.  So I get being annoyed by his irritation, but not something I'd dwell on.   Maybe since you now know it bothers him. next time you're traveling instead of automatically sharing how your day is going say something like "hey I have a few minutes for downtime, how's your day going?"  Even when I'm busy I like to randomly check in on my bf to ask how his day is going.  Sometimes, when I'm busy, he'll check in if he hasn't heard from me.  Just a nice, was thinking of you.
  • Options
    @wink0erin - I think it's really good that he brought it up to you rather than holding it in or trying to brush it off. He probably didn't want to bring it up to you while you were away and IMO that was a wise decision. It sounds like he just wanted to bring to your attention something that hurt his feelings/upset him and he sounds to me like he really missed you and maybe that's where some of these feelings are stemming from too. Maybe next time you're away for work, you can take a few extra minutes out at night before bed to give him a call and catch up that way he doesn't feel forgotten or left out and I'm guessing you'll be by yourself so being rude to work-related people won't be an issue at that time? I don't think either of you are necessary "in the wrong" here. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards