Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good morning! 

I'm wearing no green today mainly because I don't own a lot of green and also because I overslept and had to grab the quickest thing I could find when getting dressed and that consisted of dark jeans, a black raglan sweater thing and boots. I have a separate alarm for Wednesdays so I remember to weigh in and when I went to bed, I turned on that one instead of my normal alarm. So I woke up late and rushed to get ready and I probably smell but what are you gonna do. It's like the 2nd time I've been late for work in 8.5 years and nobody even noticed. 

Last night, I made dinner (Trader Joe's chile lime chicken burgers with my guac and an arugula salad with lime shallot vinaigrette!) and then H's friends came over for our weekly Survivor viewing party. We watched and drank and then they headed out around 10:30. My Paula's Choice order arrived and Booj promptly claimed the box: 

Tonight I have a Devils game and it's the first one I'm going to in more than two weeks. I'm totally checked out of hockey at this point. H and I are grabbing dinner at an incredible deli by the arena and they better have corned beef because it's all I want in the world right now. 

Are you Irish?
Are you wearing green today?
Are you doing/do you do usually do anything to celebrate?
How do you feel about green beer?
Do you like corned beef and cabbage? 
Have you ever been to Ireland? If yes, tell me all the things. If not, do you want to?

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• Options
    Are you Irish?
    Yes, both DH and I both have Irish in our blood. My grandfather on my mom's side parents are Irish and DH's mom's side is Irish too.

Are you wearing green today?
    I have a little green in my dress.

Are you doing/do you do usually do anything to celebrate?
    Yep, we usually celebrate in some small way each year. I'm making Irish dishes and of course drinking...

How do you feel about green beer?
    I think it's cool. It doesn't taste any different so I'll drink it.

Do you like corned beef and cabbage? 
    I'm not a huge fan of cabbage but I'll eat it with corned beef.

Have you ever been to Ireland? If yes, tell me all the things. If not, do you want to?
    NO! But I want to go soooo bad!!!!! 
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Omg Callie is the cutest EVER! I love her outfit and I can't believe she's crawling already! Where is the time going?!

@cu97tiger - Vibes for a painless procedure today! What's the purpose of this test? What will you find out from it? 

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - Callie is so cute!!  And she crawled?!  You are about to have your hands full now that she's becoming mobile.

@Swazzle - Your dinner last night sounds AMAZING.  Oh, and I thought you were doing oil now on your face, or did you go back to PC?

@cu97tiger - Good luck today.  I hope it's not as painful as last time and that you get really good results.

• Options
    @cu97tiger I know I seriously can't believe she will be 6 months old in two weeks. Crazy.... Good luck at your appt today! Hopefully it's not as uncomfortable as last time.

• Options
    @CocoBellaF - Look at that bump! I'm still oil cleansing but for some reason all of a sudden over the last month or so, my skin and my hair/scalp have become really dry. It hasn't been very cold here so I don't think it's that and I haven't changed anything in my routine so I'm wondering if my skin has just changed. So I ordered a moisturizer to help with that and H uses the cleanser I used to use so I got that for him. 

@caseface5 - Yea girl! You're killing it! I've never heard of that site, how cool! Booj weighs 11 lbs hahaha It says I've lost 30 sticks of butter! 

• Options
    @cu97tiger - Sending all the vibes for a quick and painless procedure!!!!

@southernpeach89 - I swear, Callie is more cute every freaking month.

@caseface5 - Congrats on the loss!!! 11 pounds is a lot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF Glad you were able to get some rest last night! Hope you feel better today.

@cu97tiger I hope your procedure goes better and the meds help!

@hummingbird125 Congrats on the little one! Hope your ultrasound goes well!

@swazzle Yeah I heard about that site through the connect part of the WW app. It really helps to put things into perspective! So funny that he weighs 11 pounds!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Hummingbird125 good luck at the doctor's today! When are you due?
    @caseface5 that's awesome! Congrats on the weight loss!
    @swazzle I blame the weird weather... my face and scalp have been crazy dry too.  Been using head & shoulders and Aveda scalp spray that have been helping a whole lot. 
  • Options

@swazzle I'm always the same way- like can't be late, can't be late. And of course nobody here even notices, I could show up 2 hours late and people wouldn't even know. Have fun at the game, that's how I feel about Bruins- it's just such a long season that I don't care anymore.

@cu97tiger good luck today! Hope it's not as painful but yields good results!

@caseface5 11 lbs woooo!!

I am sooooo tired despite sleeping 9.5 hours every night. I fear I will be tired for the rest of my life since it's not going to improve after giving birth....H says at least at that point I'll be able to have caffeine to help!

Are you Irish? not at all
    Are you wearing green today? not at all
    Are you doing/do you do usually do anything to celebrate? not at all
    How do you feel about green beer? I hate any and all beer
    Do you like corned beef and cabbage? not at all LOL
    Have you ever been to Ireland?  No but I'd love to!

My ex was half Italian/ half Irish, and he made me fear St. Patty's Day every year because of what a drunk mess he would get. One year he ghosted from the bar and I had to pay his $120 tab....another year he fist fought his younger brother...another year he fist fought his roommate....Not that his heritage was to blame for him being a douche.

• Options
    @hummingbird125 aaaw another NEY baby- congrats!!!

• Options
    @jenna8984 - I hate being late for EVERYTHING. I'm always 10 minutes early. It throws my whole day off if I'm late! 

• Options
    @jenjen047 haha funny you say that about corned beef.  After my bf got back from Ireland he said something about corned beef and cabbage being an American-Irish tradition.  The same as St. Patrick's day being a booze fest in the US.  And I'm so guilty of Patty.
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin Re WW

Also, please don't quit us, we miss you!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Ok, that IS stunning @speakeasy14 and I'm a sucker for landscapes.  
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Ahhhh, missed this in your post earlier but Callie is crawling!!!  Break out the child-proofing!  I can't believe how quickly she is growing!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards