Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

13»

Re: Tired Tuesday

• @pambeesly524 oh I hate swishing mouth wash, can't even do the 20 seconds, but it's helped my mouth so much 
  • @speakeasy14 glad I'm not the only one! Luckily I've never "had" to use it, so I only use it if I'm feeling really gross or right before a dental appointment so I've got nice breath for them haha.
  • @eilis1228 - I decided to test the waterpik and see how good it really was so I brushed normally and THEN used it and holy hell, my toothbrush missed SO MUCH. So I'm addicted now. 

@speakeasy14 - I really like the mouthwash that I'm using! It's a fluoride rinse which I definitely think will help with my issues. My gums actually don't bleed at all, luckily. 

@PamBeesly524 - Is it the actual swishing that you don't like? I can't use normal mouthwash, I last like 4 seconds before I have to spit because I'm a wimp. The kind I'm using is alcohol free and I'm like a mouthwash champ now. It also helps that I'll use the minute or so that I'm swishing to change for bed (which is usually removing my pants, socks, and hoodie) to keep my mind off it. 

@beachyone15 - Ugh fuck flossing. I hate it so much. 

• @AlPacina  what my uncle thinks is that someone took out a wall and wasn't qualified to do it. Between short cuts and stupid ideas I swear ... 

@speakeasy14  feel better!! :(

I'm really big on dental hygiene because of having a fluoride deficiency. I get fancy mouthwash because my dentist recommended it {fancy = $15} plus I love dental floss.
  • I hate alcohol-free mouthwash. It leaves a weird film in my mouth. I looooove the regular stuff because I like how tingly it makes my mouth. I'm a weirdo.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Swazzle maybe it's the alcohol I don't like? I'll have to investigate.  

@AlPacina crying laughing.

• I can't deal with mouthwash that has a ton of alcohol in it. I prefer the ones with less alcohol. I have one that's called therabreath and it is oxidized (?) so it gives me a fresh feeling without the burning sensation. 

LMAO @alpacina

• @PamBeesly524 - This is what I use and I really like it: CLICK

• @Swazzle H has the blue version of that and I DO NOT like it. But maybe green is better? I do prefer green lifesavers over the blue...

@AlPacina no judgement here, I'm trying to decide if I want to implement the same rule! hahaha

• @aurorarose41 seriously, your boss actually questioned if you were on the jury?! Pretty sure nobody would lie about that since they like give you a paper that says you were there! Geez, at least you got paid for that time.

@swazzle we have that mouthwash too but we always forget to use it! We keep it in the bathroom closet, maybe if I put it on the counter I'll remember it.

• @jenna8984 yup! He did, and that is just one of many instances of him being a complete jerk. And I have my time sheet to show when I clocked in and out at the courthouse, and the judge sent me a letter of appreciation for my service on the jury with his contact information as well, so I can prove it if he continues to question it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards