Not Engaged Yet

Thursdayyy

124»

Re: Thursdayyy

• AuroraRose41AuroraRose41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @AlPacina this is the EXACT reason no one at my office knows tomorrow is my birthday. Everyone tries to prank me even more once they find out that I was an April Fool's Baby. 

Though I love that you bought motion sensor noise makers. That was a project I did in one of my first electrical courses in high school. 

ETA: Also, I need to rant. I emailed some apartments that I found online in the area we are moving to. Many of them said they have washer/dryer hookups. I have now received 2 responses back saying that the apartment includes a washer and dryer, including this gem to my long and well written out inquiry answering all of the guy's screening questions: "
    This apt has a washer and dryer in it………".

I'm sorry that you think I'm stupid due to you not understanding that W/D hookups =/= W/D in unit! /rant 

• @aurorarose41 - Dealing with apartment leasing people is the WORST and they make me super ragey. They never want to just give you direct answers. When we were looking for our last apartment I had to call places to find out prices. So I'd call and ask what is the price range for a 1 bed apartment. Before they would answer me, they'd have to grill me on what sort of exciting features I was looking for in my apartment home. And when I'd say just a dishwasher and W/D, then they would proceed to tell me about all the wonderful amenities they offer. All before even answering my initial question. I'm sorry but if your apartments are out of my price range, we are both just wasting our time because I'm never going to sign a lease no matter how wonderful your amenities are. Also I'm not an idiot. I read your website so I already know you have a dog park and a fire pit. Go away.
  • @jenjen047 ugh that is annoying! I try not to bother with ones that say call for pricing. If you don't have prices listed on your website, I don't call, because I don't want to deal with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards