Not Engaged Yet

Friday!

Re: Friday!

• @labro - Your backyard sounds like a spring wonderland! 

• @labro - I know, my heart melted a little when I saw that romper.  I can't wait to hear all about Asheville!!!!  I hope you guys have the BEST time!
  • Good luck on your race, @cu97tiger!!!!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @cu97tiger Have a fun time in DC tonight and good luck on your race!!!

• @cu97tiger - Good luck at the race!!!! What are you doing with the a/c? Is this for central air?

• @cu97tiger - Kick ass at the race!!!
  • @cu97tiger have a great race!

@labro wow, you worked til midnight you're a beast! Have an amazing time in NC. also, I want your backyard so badly- I really need to plant some things this spring!!

@beachyone15 ugh your boss sucks like mine! We (the activities committee) had like 8 meetings to plan a special party for the maintenance man on his 40th working anniversary. That's a big deal! We planned the whole thing around HIM. We wanted to make it a surprise party, so we asked the plant manager to "call an audit meeting" that day, where everyone was supposed to show up and we'd be all "Surprise- it's a party for Bill!" Well the a-hole plant manager (who knew the plan) actually put together a slideshow and held an entire boring audit meeting and then at the end he was like "oh and by the way it's Bill's anniversary". I was sooooo pissed- I went and told Bill afterwards how I was disappointed and the whole thing was supposed to be for him!

• @minskat30 my family lives in Kiel.  She's been doing an internship in D.C. so is coming up for the weekend before she has to head back. -- Omg that little suit!! And Ani's bunny outfit!!

@labro I demand pictures

@beachyone15 wtf to your boss
  • @cu97tiger Good luck at the race and enjoy the cherry blossoms!

@wink0erin hahahah chestmeat. That sounds like my kind of gym... WTG on going last night!

• @wink0erin - I "second" that you've got this!  You can do it.  As to annoying people at the gym, they will always exist.  When I went to spin class yesterday there was a douche of a lawyer (and this is why people hate lawyers) who kept trying to hit on women who clearly were not interested, huffed and puffed his way through spin like he was the only one working out in the class and kept glaring at me for daring to be pregnant taking HIS spin class.  Ignore, ignore, ignore.  I say go this afternoon and use as much of your free week as you can!

@speakeasy14 - I've never been to Kiel.  Is it nice?  Have you been there and, if so, do you go often?  H and I are planning on spending a year or so in Denmark when we do our grand retirement plan...one year in India for "him," one year in Denmark for "me" and one year in Mexico because we like margaritas by the beach.  I've only been to Germany a few times though but everyone I met there was so nice...and beautiful.  ;)
  • @minskat30 I was there 10 years ago.  It's very north Germany, if I remember correctly about a 2 hour drive from Hamburg.  It is right on the ocean and gorgeous.  They have a week in the summer called Kiel Week and it is a festival for all of the sail boats.  I found it to have a lot of similarities to New England.  I've been dying to go back since I really didn't get to do a lot of exploring.  

@wink0erin chestmeat hahahaha 

• @jenna8984 WTF with the plant manager? What a d-bag!

• @eilis1228 - I THOUGHT I had nothing. I was in such a panic! I really don't know what I would have done. 

Pancake... BAR?! NEED. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 You should totally get donuts after church!!!

@jenna8984 DED. His work computer says "It's Friday and I am done!"

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @eilis1228 still congested and no voice, but not as groggy.  My test results came back and I didn't have strep or the flu, but they said to keep taking the antibiotics since my bf has a sinus infection.
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @AlPacina maybe, but I was put on antibiotics Tuesday.  Whatever this sickness is, I'm no longer contagious, but I did most likely share it with everyone on Easter :(

*oh and Child 44 very very good movie, but incredibly heart breaking
  • @eilis1228 - That looks awesome! The NYC one is so far uptown that it'd be too much of a pain for me to get to :cry: Have so much fun! 

@AlPacina - That's so awesome of you to do for your friend! 

• Super late!

@jenna8984 your H's computer

@PamBeesly524 your work helper is sleeping on the job!!

So slow day for me *YAY* Honestly, only because I'm at a different office and our new system isn't on my account. I've just been dealing with tax stuff and chatting lol

Tonight not much. Need to get my transit passes and a few items from the dollar store hopefully tonight.

Low key weekend from a busy week. Likely just cleaning and stuff around the apt and watch Gotham and Blindspot. Super boring I know lol

• For those that watch Arrested Development...

H and I were chatting, and he said, "OMG my older brother is Tobias Funke!" and sent me this picture:

Dying. OMG. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards