Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday!

13»

Re: Friday!

• Options
    @eilis1228 baaahahahahha love it

• Options
    @labro  Assuming there in their at least mid-20s, my guess is nothing sunk in :\ are they also lacking common sense?
  • Options
    @AlPacina ughh the struggle is real! And then you go on StubHub and there are hundreds of tickets for sale for $$$$$$$$.

Flight of the Conchords too.. Love!
  • Options
    @AlPacina that's ridiculous! Sometimes you can find tickets cheaper on stubhub, but like the week of the show. 
  • Options

@PamBeesly524 - Yea, they went on sale 15 minutes ago and there are already hundreds of tickets available for MINIMUM double the price.

@speakeasy14 - I've never tried the week of the show, but you're right that they'll probably just want to make their money back at that point. I'll have to check again later. It looks like most of the tickets for the first show are almost all sold on stub hub already and it's not until June. This sucks. :(

• Options
    @AlPacina yeah it's a little bit of a gamble, also to the scalpers:

Any one else read the complete nonsense on WW?  I just spent the last hour in tears, it was the greatest trainwreck ever. 
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:

@alpacina
    , I just did that same song and dance while attempting to get tickets to see Garth Brooks in a town about 2 hours from me!! I wanted tickets so badly, but they sold out before I had a chance. Then he added FIVE more shows for a total of six shows, and they all sold out too! I'm so pissed, because seeing him is a major bucket list item for me. But I don't really want to spend $300+ per ticket to scalpers.....

FoTC is on my bucket list too. I should probably suck it up. I'll keep an eye on tickets, though. I'm so sorry that happened to you with Garth Brooks. Nothing out of 6 shows? That's insane!

• Options
    @swazzle that sounds like a fun weekend! I can't wait to meet all of you soon! 

@beachyone15 WTH with your boss?

@minskat30 omg those are all adorable!

@labro your backyard sounds amazing right now!

So. I am not having a good day. I had a breakdown this morning, because I misplaced my work badge, and FI and I could not find it anywhere no matter how much we looked. I went into full panic attack mode because we were running late and I was worried about being yelled at by my boss for coming in late (despite working until 11:30 last night), and I also am not usually forgetful. This job is making me so stressed that I forget mundane things. FI still is waiting to receive a formal offer, so we don't know his salary or relocation yet (therefore we can't make any solid plans to move yet), and I think that combined with the stress of this job just got to me. Plus, FI nor his family can tell me if one of the distant relatives that we "must invite!" is married, and if so what her spouse's name is, so I am ready to say eff it and just send everything to the calligrapher now at the risk of offending someone I have never met and FI barely knows. 

All of that just got to me. Really great way to start my birthday. Anyways, I have no motivation to do any work today, and honestly think I need the break. And FI and I are going out to dinner tonight for my birthday, but I have no idea where yet. That's something we still need to figure out. 

• Options
    @AuroraRose41 happy birthday, hope the rest of your day is at least better!

@swazzle only one?  I think each furbaby needs one ;-)
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Brody is white and Hailey is black. It'll be PERFECT on Booj!!!

• Options
    @swazzle We will definitely need pics once you receive that.
    @speakeasy14 That thread.  :#

I went to the gym at lunch and it was good. I saw a couple coworkers while there! I think I will keep going, even if it's just a quick visit during lunch hour. Yayyyyy! 

• Options
    @Swazzle  you had better post photos of your fierce kids!

@TwoDimes Garth Brooks did same here, originally one day and then total of 4 days {starting tonight} and sold out so beyond fast!
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @swazzle I've seen them in other colors.  Hailey can be Scar. Booj mufasa. And Brody ummm a snow king?  -- I'm a horrible instigater hahaha
  • Options
    @Swazzle omg.. need. 
  • Options
    @swazzle - Our a/c bit the dust and flooded our upstairs ceiling in September. Luckily it was the last hot day of the year, so we were able to postpone getting a new one until now.

@pambeesly524 - Unfortunately most of the cherry blossoms will be gone. They peaked last Friday and between wind and rain, most will be on the ground. :(

@wink0erin - Go you!!

@jenna8984 - That is the best error message of all time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @AuroraRose41 - Happy freakin birthday! I'm sorry it's already started off rough, but hopefully you can have an awesome dinner later.

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - HAILEY ROSE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SCAR. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards