Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday is one day closer to Friday

Re: Tuesday is one day closer to Friday

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian  so cute!! I think you convinced me. Btw I've never known someone who had to wear a veil for Mass, but that is very pretty!

@AlPacina ModCloth seems really nice but with prices I wanted to be sure. And A535 is a cream that helps muscles. The one I have goes on cool and will heat up, there's different companies out there like Voltarin. Basically it's a topical cream
  • Options
    @TwoDimes  How is Indy doing? :(
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - That's absolutely terrible. I'm sure she will be fine soon, but I'm sending my strongest get better vibes! You are an awesome dog mama, and I totally understand. I'd want to be home with her too!

• Options
    @TwoDimes I want to give Indy all the hugs.  
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - Oh nooo poor Indy :disappointed: 

• Options
    wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    I missed the TK outage because I was watching my tree get cut down the rest of the way. I just got into work a little bit ago. I called the director near the end of lunch to say I would be in shortly and she didn't seem to care. Works for me. 

In the meantime I shall work on the stuff I need to have done before I go on audit next week and eat this delicious and incredibly unhealthy chicken biscuit I bought for lunch. 

• Options
    @TwoDimes  all the snuggles for Indy :(<3
  • Options
    @Twodimes awww poor Indy! I hope she starts to feel better soon.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes I hope Indy feels better soon. Poor baby :(

• Options
    Vent:  I was just standing in class, teaching away, in the middle of my lecture, when all of a sudden I hear a throat clearing from the back of the room.  It's one of the other profs standing there with a bucket full of loose change that she's jingling around, asking for donations to the Student Scholarship Fund.

I am not opposed to donations to the Student Scholarship Fund.  I am opposed to you interrupting my class for any reason that isn't an emergency.  This is not high school.  You do not interrupt my class to distribute Valentine's from the student council, and you do not interrupt my class to jingle a bucket of change around in the back of my classroom while I am trying to teach.

/endrant

Thanks, NEY.  Just needed to get that off my chest.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes Sending good vibes to Indy! I hope she feels better soon

@futuremrshistorian

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian  Urg ... tacky! I would be irritated as a student also
  • Options
    Today I learned Bordatella = kennel cough.

@TwoDimes Sending all the hugs to Indy <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian you should have said:

• Options
    @TwoDimes I hope Indy feels better soon!!

@futuremrshistorian

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @jenna8984 that's a lot of willpower to wait till you go home! 
  • Options
    @AlPacina H is addicted to Sunkist. Every time we go to the grocery store, he gets a little 20oz bottle in the checkout line. I kid you not, it's the highlight of his week. 

@jenna8984 Awwwwwww 

• Options
    @AlPacina - I loooooooooooove orange soda! This weekend we were drinking orange dry (which I'd never heard of before in my life) with vodka and a splash of OJ and they were SO fucking good. They're my new most favorite cocktail. 

• Options
    @Alpacina @eilis1228 Your talk of orange drinks made me remember a sad story from this weekend. I went to Lowe's and bought an orange gatorade at checkout because I felt dehydrated. It wasn't put in a bag. When I went to put my things in the car the wind blew my receipt away so I had to chase it down. In the process, I either forgot to remove my gatorade from the cart or left it on my car and drove off. I didn't remember about it until when I got home and was still thirsty.  :'(

• Options
    @wink0erin I'm so sad for you and your lost orange Gatorade :(

@TwoDimes It's an orange soda.

• Options

@swazzle - Orange + vodka = YES. . . That does sound fabulous. I may have tried something similar at one point.

@wink0erin - That's one of the saddest things ever. I was expecting something a different kind of sad..... but that's definitely still depressing.

• Options
    @TwoDimes - It's like a less sweet orange soda? That's the best way I can think to describe it. 

• Options
    @TwoDimes Zoey is required to have it too for all of her stuff, but I never knew it was the scientific term for kennel cough. I just follow the list of required vaccines without question lol.

• Options
    @eilis1228 @alpacina I almost cried once I realized it was truly lost. I think this just means I need to buy more orange gatorade. 

• Options
    @swazzle @twodimes That Polar soda company is about 10 minutes from my house. It's the biggest soda company in New England so we all drink it religiously. Best way to describe orange dry is like carbonated orange juice, or like you put some sprite in orange juice. It's the best! They make a grapefruit dry which is also amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards