Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Eve Day!

Re: Friday Eve Day!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13  That sucks he forgot, but goal is to remember wedding anniversary.
    Funny story - my mum forgot their hers and my dad's first wedding anniversary! He had gotten her a card and she was just like "oh fuck" She was 5 months pregnant at the time, but she will honestly say she completely forgot lol
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - You shouldn't feel silly. Especially if it's something you usually both acknowledge. Hope you feel better today and he'll step up his game for your wedding anniversary! ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

@speakeasy14 aaaw that's so sad for your sister. you should definitely hang out with her this weekend.

@minskat30 well Boo that yesterday didn't go as well as you hoped. But definitely awesome that she's in position and not huge!

@cu97tiger that sounds like a great organization

@beachyone15 oh wow, that hail must have been super massive, that sucks.

@beachyone15 @misskittydanger Yea I have a preg pillow and like 2 regular pillows. I'm taking up 3/4 of the bed (poor hubs) but it doesn't help at all. You have to lie on your side so whichever hip I'm lying on starts to burn with the passion of a thousand suns and then I get like an hour sleep on the other side and it happens to that side.

@misskittydanger good luck at the house this weekend, and bonfire sounds really fun tonight!

• Options
    @beachyone15 Wow! Glad noone was injured! Those pictures are crazy.

@speakeasy14 So sorry about your sister's cat. Still sending T&P.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @cu97tiger - Take CARE of yourself, lady.  I don't want you hobbling around.  Don't make me come out there.  ;) 

@speakeasy14 - I'm so sorry, your sister must be devestated at the loss of her cat.  Continued thoughts and prayers headed her way.  

@beachyone15 - Holy crap!  I'm glad you guys are ok. 

@labro - I hate it when plumbers jack up the price, especially when they are already there and feel like they've "got" you.  Ugh.  Sounds like it is moving along though!!!  55 days to go over here.  Closing in!  I did see her practice breathing and swallowing yesterday which was really damn awesome.  
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @futuremrshistorian
    Oh wow your little niece looks like she has grown SO MUCH!

• Options
    Good Morning!

@lavenderfields13 happy anniversary! I love cards too, I always try to get the most enthusiastic ones for every occasion lol

@jenna8984 Sorry you're going through that at night!

So... I went from being in a great mood to a shit mood in about two seconds. Without going into too much detail, I basically have been working for my friend at her dog grooming shop two days a week for extra cash and I just walked out on her because she's become less and less interested in the well being of dogs and more interested in money, and I do not like the way she has been running her business. Not worth it to me. I will probably work there tomorrow and then be done with that. I'm finally thrilled with my job and what I am doing with my life and I don't want anyone to drag me down like that!

So now I am working on my school assignment and trying to go back to my good mood. Yuck.
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian - All GREAT things! You should be very proud! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @speakeasy14 so sorry for your sister... I know I would be absolutely devastated if I had to put my cat down. Still sending good thoughts her way!
  • Options
    @labro - I KNOW!  She's only 6 weeks old!  At her one-month appointment she weighed about 10.5 pounds, so who knows how much she's gone up since then.  I do know she can't fit in newborn clothes anymore...I found a bunch of newborn size organic diapers on sale at Marshalls and offered to buy them and my sister said there was no point!
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian Glad you are having a good week. Those kids are so cute! Congrats on losing 9 salamis! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Oh man, that's really rough. More vibes to your sister. 

@beachyone15 - OMG I can't believe all the damage! That really, really sucks. The recipe is for 4 servings so H and I both had a piece of chicken, sauce, and some rice, and we both have lunch today :smile: 

@labro - YAY for more house progress!

@misskittydanger - Skinnytaste isn't an official WW website. It's just a woman who was on WW at one point and she started taking unhealthy recipes and making them more WW-friendly. They're definitely not lacking in flavor. 

@futuremrshistorian - Way to go with making it to work AND with the weight loss! 

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian awesome job getting to work and on the weight loss!

@untouchablets ugh, it sounds like a smart decision.  We stopped using a groomer because we didn't like the way they treated the dogs, so I completely understand not wanting to work in that kind of environment.  Hopefully your day gets better.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 thanks! It's definitely complicated, I have more than one issue with her at this point, so walking away is best even though it's not the most well thought out thing I've ever done lol
  • Options
    @Swazzle  is that similar to the "SkinnyGirl" brand or completely different?
  • Options
    Anyone wanting to shop on Thredup 20% off today - SURPRISE20
  • Options
    @Swazzle  Oh wow this site makes me drool!!
  • Options
    @wink0erin LOL some guys can be so weird!

• Options
    @AlPacina - I used my immersion blender! 

• Options
    @wink0erin some guys just don't get it, but very strange that he insisted on giving you money.  On my flight to Chicago the guy next to me kept trying to hit on me.  He was still drunk from the night before.  And he made sure to tell me he had gotten so drunk he had missed his flight.  At one point his buddy said something and he said something about his future wife.  I don't know it was 6am and I was already tuning him out and falling asleep at that point.
  • Options
    @AlPacina  it definitely, especially because we want a community area. I lived there for at least 10yrs and that was through my teen years, so I kind of know all the secrets where teens go ;)
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - I suffered from the hip pain really badly for a while.  The best thing I've found is to either get a massage or have your H massage the sides of your legs.  My doctor said it was because of pressure being put on the nerves.  It got better in my case, but H had to rub the sides of my legs a lot for a while.  Hope you get some relief.
  • Options
    @Alpacina Yes, he was definitely a bit drunk. But yay for free money? I'm still confused about it. hahahaha

• Options
    @wink0erin I guess most women he encounters are all "suuuuure I'll have a drink" and then gulp it and run away, so he was impressed that you didn't accept it lol. Still a weirdo though for giving you money.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards