Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!

Hello and happy Friday! 

Last night I met H for our weekly sushi date which was delicious. I went home, showered, and read for a bit then watched the NFL Draft and was in bed at 9. 

Tonight I'm making chicken stir fry for dinner, I want to watch The Family from earlier this week, and then I'll probably read some more. 

Tomorrow is my 'get shit done' day. H might be home from work so hopefully he doesn't derail my plans. I need to clean out my closet, donate a TON of stuff, and unpack my summer clothes and shoes! I'll probably straighten up the house after that and have an early night.

Sunday will be a lazy day. It's supposed to be chilly and rainy all day which will be perfect for lounging around the house with H and the babies. I might suggest an afternoon movie date because I want to see The Huntsman: Winter's War and we haven't gone to the movies in a while. 

That's all I got! 

Have a quick Friday and a slow weekend, everyone! 

Re: FRIDAY!

• @southernpeach89 - I hope Callie has so much fun at her swim lesson! Enjoy the bundt cake, I'm so jealous. 

@CocoBellaF - Glad everything went well at your appointment! 

@LizzyTish88 - This week must have been exhausting with another dog! I hope you all get some rest this weekend!

@jenna8984 - I would NOT be wearing something Disney to a party, especially if someone told me to. That's ridiculous. I hope you have fun regardless! 

• @CocoBellaF I hope the chiropractor can provide some relief!

@Lizzytish88 I LOL'D at Tessie wanting the play date to be over because whenever we babysit other dogs...it's usually the dog we are babysitting that is ready to leave because Maddux doesn't have good social cues and doesn't understand when it's time to stop playing lol. @labro 's dog Cinders goes and hides behind our arm chair or under the table to get away from him lol.

@jenna8984 YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE! They are delicious!!!! I like to get the marble one.
  • @CocoBellaF Glad all went well at your appt!

@jenna8984 Too bad you weren't closer I have ears galore! 

@southernpeach89 It is usually that way for us too but for some reason Piper out-energized Tessie! Piper is also the younger one, so I feel like that might play a role in it.
    friends tv show funy
  • @southernpeach89 @jenna8984 - The marble is my favorite too! The last time I went to pick up a cake, they had samples of the chocolate chocolate chip and it was DIVINE. 

• @minskat30 Awwww sending all the T&P your way. Raj is going to be in good hands! HUGS!
  • @minskat30 - Are they going to give him anything to take the edge off his anxiety?  Poor guy!!!
  • @minskat30 - All the hugs to you and all the vibes for a quick and easy procedure for Raj! He's going to do great and he'll be home snuggling you before you know it! 

• @minskat30 Huge hugs to you and Raj!!!!!!
    friends tv show funy
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @minskat30 - Are they going to give him anything to take the edge off his anxiety?  Poor guy!!!
    I told them to give him whatever they could, whenever they needed, no matter the cost.  They can't really give him anything before surgery though so I asked her to please remind the doctor that he is an incredibly anxious dog (last time they gave him an extra strong sedative post-surgery because he just wouldn't calm down) so he goes in early on the surgery rotation.  Sooner we get him home, better he'll be.  I wish they would let us take him tonight but no-go. 
  • @southernpeach89 that's hilarious about cinders hiding out like "ok we're done, calm your tits please". Damn I gotta find me a bundt cake now.

@minskat30 aaah good excuse, I will so use that! All the thoughts for Raj- he will be great!!

• Oooh, I forgot!  Cricket is coming to stay with us for 2 weeks, starting Saturday.  All the sweet Cricket love.  <3
  • @beachyone15 I'd be happy with 8:30 or later this weekend. Have fun on your date tonight LOL!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes I love Garth!!! Have so much fun tonight!
  • Congratulations Auntie @speakeasy14 !!! What a beautiful baby! How is your sister doing?
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 OMG CONGRATULATIONS AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cutie pie!

@wink0erin Sounds like a fun birthday...except wtf with all the people screaming and fighting???

• @speakeasy14 YAYYYYYYYY!!!! 

• @speakeasy14 YAY AUNTIE!!!!! How is everyone doing?
    friends tv show funy
  • @speakeasy14 - YAY!!! She's adorable!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards