Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!

• Thank you everyone! I've been so excited all day. There was a few complications, but as of now everything is ok. My sister's in laws are lucky that she's so tired though because she was furious with them. All of them (including BIL's brother) held the baby before she did. At first there was a delay because her umbilical cord was around her throat. No one told my sister so she kept saying, I want my baby. After that was ok, his family took her and passed her around while my sister continued to cry that she wanted her baby. My mom and the nurses had to say something for everyone to realize how upset they were making her. 

@speakeasy14 -

• @southernpeach89 My mom, my youngest sister, my BIL, and his mom were in the room. His dad and brother were in the hall, and came in as soon as she was born.... While my sister was getting stitched up. 
  • @speakeasy14 - Oh my gosh. So glad the baby's ok and your sister can bond with her now (as she should have been able to do right away). Hopefully everyone else has been kicked out for now!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thank you everyone! I've been so excited all day. There was a few complications, but as of now everything is ok. My sister's in laws are lucky that she's so tired though because she was furious with them. All of them (including BIL's brother) held the baby before she did. At first there was a delay because her umbilical cord was around her throat. No one told my sister so she kept saying, I want my baby. After that was ok, his family took her and passed her around while my sister continued to cry that she wanted her baby. My mom and the nurses had to say something for everyone to realize how upset they were making her. 
    jennifer lawrence hell no oh hell no

Hopefully they get their shit together and let mom and dad bond with baby!
    friends tv show funy
  • @speakeasy14  your poor sister! Thank gawd someone got the hint!!

@jenna8984 I've never had the greek yogurt here but I've heard it's thicker. What's authentic greek yogurt like?
  • @speakeasy14 I'm so sorry she did not get to hold her baby right away. That is so frustrating and wrong. The family should have known better.
  • @speakeasy14  OH HELL NO!!!! I would have lost it. Who does that?

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 - Hellooooooooooooooooooo you! I miss you <3

@speakeasy14 - What the actual fuck? Your poor sister. That is so wrong.

• @Swazzle I miss you MOOOOOOOORE.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @minskat30 continued T&P for Raj and you!
  • @speakeasy14 - My sincere empathy to your sister that no one gave her her baby right away.  That is messed up.  I hope she is spending lots of time cuddling her now. 
  • @minskat30 Glad to hear the surgery went well, hopefully that infection clears up soon!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 That is so so so incredibly effed UP! Who does that??? I hope your sister and BIL get plenty of one on one time with the baby going forward. I would have been so furious!

@minskat30 Poor Raj! I'm glad his surgery was successful! Hopefully they can get this infection cleared up and he can come home soon! <3

• @minskat30 - So glad that Raj's surgery was successful and will continue to send all the vibes for a speedy recovery. He is going to be so happy to see you tonight I'm sure!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beanbot2002 LOL! Yes I get the joke. I hope you enjoy your time at Shepherd! I love that part of the state, I spent a couple weeks in that area for work a year and a half ago. 
    @speakeasy14 WTF!!!!!!! Why the eff would they not give the baby to her right away? Your poor sister! 
    @minskat30 I'm glad Raj is out of surgery! T&P to you this weekend and in the coming weeks!

• @minskat30 - Continued vibes for Raj and hugs for you! Hang in there <3

• @minskat30  glad surgery went well and I'm sure he'll love the chicken :) thoughts for his infection {although treats may help him fight it harder ;)!}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards