Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Good morning! Happy Hump Day! 

Tonight, H and I are either going out for or ordering in pizza because few things in life make me happier than pizza with my husband. I also want wine, please and thank you. 

Today is my 3rd anniversary so I'm going to be an AW but not a total AW because, god, I originally wanted to add like 27 pictures but I settled on just 5. For now. 

My very favorite picture from the whole day: 

My mama trying and failing to hold it together while walking me down the aisle:

We're married! Let's make out! 

I found it to be 100% true that somehow, even though you're surrounded by tons of friends and family, it still feels like it's just the two of you: 

NEY! From left to right: @peekaboo2011 @GoldenPenguin OBVIOUSLY @csousa1 @LaSak87

Re: Wednesday

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 - Awwwwww that's so, so sweet of your H! I love that movie! Hated the Butkis family. So much. 

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @PamBeesly524 - It sounds like you had a really nice time while you were away! Yay for the good work news! 

• @Swazzle Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!! You have been working so hard! You're doing great!
  • @LizzyTish88 I love that gift! I would totally hang something like that up in my home.
  • @LizzyTish88 so cute! I would definitely love something like that.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @LizzyTish88 - Thank you! That is a really awesome gift! I vote yes. 

• @Swazzle happy anniversary you look stunning

• @jenna8984 Hope the appointment went well! And I LOVE chocolate bark!!! 
  • @jenna8984 Yum! That chocolate bark looks delicious!!

@CocobellaF Yes. It was so nostalgic watching it.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @jenna8984 - Thank you! How's baby doing?

@cu97tiger - Thanks! I hope going to the local clinic is as least awkward as possible! 

@CocoBellaF - Thank you! I will absolutely oblige to that request in a minute :smile: 

@labro - Are you saying that last night you... folded your towels? :lol: 

@speakeasy14 - Thank you! What are you having done to your hairs?

• @cu97tiger 8-10 miles will still be fun! And mimosas and breakfast casserole sound DIVINE after a long run. I hope you can get your appointments switched!

@labro I think I'm ready! My 10 mile run went really well on Friday. The weather is looking a little iffy but I hope it just stays overcast. I'm trying to drink lots of water (no alcohol this week :() and stretch every night. I'm on track to blow my last half time out of the water so I'm excited!

@CocoBellaF that bath sounds amazing... I might need to do the same this weekend!

@Swazzle I just remembered - I tried out my everything bagel spice last night! I made salmon, but not the full recipe you posted (I don't like mustard). I just drizzled some olive oil on and spiced it and baked it... It was GOOD.

• @untouchablets what classes do you have this semester?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @speakeasy14 - That. Is. STUNNING! I can't wait to see!

@PamBeesly524 - YES! So glad you liked it! 

@untouchablets - Thanks so much! 

• @speakeasy14 principles of international business and "work, life, and career development." They both have a heavy workload, particularly the international business class, and my semesters are smushed into 8 weeks so I am doing two weeks worth of work per class in a one week span.
  • @beachyone15 That's awesome you are having more energy in the mornings.  I've been gettting my energy burst mid-day. I wish it was in the mornings, so I could accomplish more haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards