Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• @speakeasy14 - Yeah it's really surprised me because I am not/have never been a "morning person".

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @untouchablets Both sound like great courses! I loved international business, I took several different IB courses throughout undergrad and grad school.  Never had the other class, but it sounds like something that will teach you how to create work-life balance.
  • @minskat30 poor Raj! I hope you guys can all get some sleep tonight. I wasn't on yesterday but I did read about your assistant... Good luck with that!
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 tomorrow at 6. You should totally do the same and then we can be hair twins! Also, I will send all the vibes that you don't throat punch that biotch, even though she deserves it.

** @swazzle MORE PICTURES!!!!
  • @speakeasy14 Love the inspiration pics!! Can't wait to see it!

@minskat30 Good luck talking to the witch. Glad Raj seems to be doing well! I'm sure he is loving all the mom snuggles he's getting!!
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 - Awwwwww Raj! I'm glad he's getting better but I hope you both get more sleep tonight! 

• @Swazzle OMG i am in love with all of your photos. Did you guys sign up for a week long or whatever tour with a guide or just kind of wing it? I'm always in awe of people who can plan vacations like this!

Also do you have a fancy camera?
  • @swazzle omg forget the lion babies, you hugged an elephant!!!!! Now I'm crying.
  • @Swazzle Everytime you post these I want to book a trip ASAP!! I feel like BF would lose his shit! He had never even been to the zoo before I took him to Animal Kingdom last year and he wants to get close to animals. I might just have to see if there is a way. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle I love your HM pictures sooo much! You got the perfect photos! 
  • @futuremrshistorian Aw, thanks so much! To be honest, I have my friend to thank for this one. H and I did one in 2014 and after a super hot summer of sweaty, exhausting training I thought I'd never do one again... Then we signed up for the same one in 2015. I trained all summer again and then got a cold/fever and couldn't run the weekend of the race. And I'm a generally healthy person who RARELY gets sick. I was devastated because I had put in so much work for nothing.

So I really thought I'd never do it again. Then my best friend told me that it was on her bucket list to do one... She's not a runner but she wanted to push herself to do it. So she convinced me to sign up and here we are! I truly have her to thank for the fact that I'm as healthy as I am right now. Even if you can't run with someone physically (She doesn't live near me), knowing that you're committed to a task with someone else truly helps. 

I'm always here for anyone who wants to sign up for a race with me or around the same time as one I'm doing! It's fun to check in on progress, etc. with a buddy.
  • @swazzle won't have the diabetes results til tomorrow, hopefully it's fine since I really don't eat that much sugar. But you never know. The second she put the stethoscope on my tummy his heartbeat was right there, like always, so she always says what a great cooperative baby he is! Those pics are soooo great, I especially love the one with you guys standing by the elephant feet. I've been to Morocco but that's an entirely different part of Africa that's all sand dunes, no cool animals (well except camels!)

@pambeesly524 man!! Megan Mullaly is like my favorite person, I am so bummed that it's in August when I'm due. I can't get tickets knowing it'll be a week after birth, darn!

• @PamBeesly524 - Almost the exact same thing happened to me when I started running in 2013.  My BFF (who has always been a runner and ran cross-country in high school) told me if I signed up for a 5K she would come from Texas to Oklahoma and run it with me.  So we did.  The next year, when I ran the half, she was supposed to come run it with me and her now ex-husband threw a fit about it and refused to watch their kids, so she couldn't.  Running one with her is still on my bucket list, but life circumstances are such right now that it's going to be a while.
  • @eilis1228 Ahhhh so many memories!!! I loved all their shows and movies!
  • @eilis1228 I forgot that you saw him recently! Presale starts at noon today and I'm going to be going into a meeting... You can bet your ass that I'll have my credit card out ordering tickets right in the meeting - no shame. I want to get good seats!
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina - I like to do fish foil packs with similar ingredients! I hope for all the texts/messages! 

@eilis1228 - That is the most perfect meme ever. 

• @AlPacina What does your BF do that allows him to travel to Bahrain for work? I gotta get that job! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards