Not Engaged Yet

Friday!!

Morning! 

It's raining again and according the forecast it's basically going to rain forever. 

Last night I did a focus group about prenatal vitamins and it was actually a lot of fun. It was me and 4 other women and everyone was really great. Doesn't hurt that I got paid for telling someone my opinion on a certain product.

Tonight H and I might go for sushi since we didn't yesterday and I need sushi in my life on a weekly basis. 

Tomorrow I'm REALLY going to clean out my closet and get stuff together for our community yard sale next week. 

Sunday is Mother's Day and I'm not sure what the plan is. My parents were supposed to come to my house for the weekend but my dad is still not great so they have to stay home. Maybe H will feel like making the trip down and back (it's 2 hours each way). 

Happy Mother's Day to all the NEY moms and moms-to-be! 

Re: Friday!!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @PamBeesly524 - Good luck tomorrow! That's so awesome your mom is coming to cheer you on! 

• @PamBeesly524 Good Luck in your race!! Glad you will have someone cheering you on, and even better that it's your mom!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 - I love fresh tulips.  Those are beautiful.  I'm glad you had a chance to talk things out.

@jenna8984 - Munchkins!!!  What kind?  
  • @lizzytish88 aaaw yesterday sounds tough but at least it all got hashed out and left in a better place!

@pambeesly524 woohoo, so sweet of your mom- good luck & have fun!!!

• @cocobellaf half chocolate, half glazed!!

• @southernpeach89 - A derm appt is on my list of things to do while I'm on maternity leave (or shortly after).  You have an awesome weekend planned!!  I hope it's perfect!
  • @CocoBellaF That garden sounds perfect! DH is actually planting a veggie garden at his school haha. He actually started two and we so far have tomatoes and Brussels Sprouts. We are planting cucumbers and zucchini next.

@lizzytish88 Aw those are beautiful flowers! I'm glad to hear y'all are back to a good place.

@jenna8984 You have to AW what your H got you for Mother's Day once you find out! 
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @LizzyTish88 @jenna8984- PM or text me your email address and I'll send you a referral! I've done them on site(I believe they have locations up by you guys), online, and in my home. Definitely easy money! 

@southernpeach89 - A for effort with the coronaritas! Your whole weekend sounds so perfect! Happy Mother's Day <3

• @labro - You have been SO BUSY lately!  Have a great weekend!

My grandma has pots and patio ornaments and all kinds of stuff on her back porch.  She has one giant pot that she puts fake flowers in for whatever season it is.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got different stems and bushes and the foam stuff so I can redecorate for her for summer.  I ended up getting reds, yellows, whites, and greens.  Right now it still has fall flowers in it!  I'll go over there sometime soon and put it all together.
  • labrolabro member
    @CocoBellaF That sounds beautiful! Take a photo when you're done!

• labrolabro member
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 Your shower sounds perfect and that's so sweet of your sister to make sure everything is GF!! I love your surprise for her...it sounds like the perfect gift!!

I'm absolutely dying over Raj's sad puppy face. Monday can't come soon enough for you guys!

• @minskat30 - I hope you have an AMAZING shower!!!!
  • PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 awww poor Raj! His little shaved leg makes him look like a lion or something :) I'm not sure why.
  • labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 I know!!! Like, I go to the bathroom to poop because it. is. time. I don't have some vague sense of, Oh I think I'll try to poop now and then sit in there for 45 minutes or more waiting!! I don't get it.

• Morning ladies!!

@jenna8984 are munchkins like what some call "donut holes" ?

@minskat30 have fun at your baby shower :) I've had a bunch of gluten free stuff and they're really making things taste amazing these days!! A friend of a friend can't do gluten, so when I saw her she'd have a bunch of stuff.

@labro you are so busy lately! And I feel you on the sharing a bathroom. We're a one bathroom apartment and I've said multiple times, I'll be glad when we get a house for the more than one bathroom factor.

@LizzyTish how sweet! glad you guys got to talk :)

@CocoBellaF holy busy!!

I ended up having Mucho Burrito for lunch and discovered that it does not want to digest, so no more for me :(

Not much last night. I made rice and shredded cheese, tomatoes and lime as a light Cinco de mayo dinner. Matt's got a cold so he's not that hungry.

Tonight I need to vacuum for sure and I want to bring down a couple things from the locker to sort through this weekend.
    We're suppose to go to his grandparents on Saturday, but since Matt's got a cold we may not go.

Sunday I'm seeing my mum for breakfast and we're going to wander around.

Last night we got a call from Matt's parents, their cat hadn't been doing well and the vet said all that he's been doing isn't working so they had to make a decision. Unfortunately, their cat is being put down next weekend {14th} so we're going to go over in the morning.
  • @minskat30  that is definitely too cute yet sad! Poor Raj, just a few more days!!
  • @jenna8984 Can't wait to find out what's in the big box!

@southernpeach 89 Sounds like a great weekend!

@labro Can't wait till you AW the finished bathroom!!

@minskat30 I'm glad the night went a little better for you. Raj is so cute in his cone with his sad eyes. Monday will be here before he knows it. Have fun at your shower!

@beachyone15 The paint class sounds fun. What are you painting?
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards