Not Engaged Yet

Friday!!

2»

Re: Friday!!

• @beachyone15 So pretty!! Love it!
    friends tv show funy
  • @misskittydanger Yea they are the dunkin donuts name for donut holes mmmm. Have a great time with your mom Sunday!

@keptinstitches hope you have a nice birthday celebration!

• @jenna8984  ahh okay! Most places have different names. At tim horton's they're called 'timbits' lol
  • @minskat30 AWWWW I want to kiss Raj's face! Poor thing lol. Maddux hated the cone of shame. Have so much fun at your shower this weekend! 
  • @speakeasy14 Love the cut and color on you!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @AlPacina - It was good! Not my favorite play/musical, but still fun. I think it's a good one to take your friend to because all of the music is so uplifting and fun!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @AlPacina  it definitely isn't but he's been going down for a bit now, not eating or when he does he's sick plus liver failure :( They did try lots with the vet but nothing :(
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 I LOVE your new hair! You look great!

@AlPacina Have a fun weekend! I'm seriously craving some Italian food!

• @labro - Compared to my normal eating habits, I've been eating ridiculously low carb this week (trying to drop some of my post-smoking weight) and can tell that I'm going to want just an enormous plate of noodles in front of me. Hopefully I can control myself a little, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to try too hard. Haha! Pasta is the best!!!!

@speakeasy14 - I'm so glad you don't look terrible anymore. ;) Gorgeous!

• @AlPacina hahaha me too! No more icky brown :-P
  • So my company has a relay for life team and they just released this year's theme... Halloween... Why?... Relay for Life is in June....
  • labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 That's....interesting. I guess they want people to wear costumes but can't think of a better way to communicate that.

• @labro I don't know, but I won't be buying a bright orange tshirt this year hahaha
  • labrolabro member
    @southernpeach89 Yay! I'm glad it's just fungus and not something worse. That's really weird though...when you first described it I thought it sounded like the youngest Ho's fungus thing she had a couple years ago but her spots were white, not red, but the treatment was the same.

• @labro Yea the doc showed me a picture of it and said it comes in shades of white or pink but same type of fungus. I've had the white version before and the shape of it is the exact same...just different color.
  • audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Howdy friends!

@minskat30 Poor little Raj!! He manages to be so adorable in his patchy fur because he's just a pitiful teddy bear. I'm so glad his stitches are coming out!! Enjoy your shower this weekend!

@swazzle yay for community garage sale!! Do you get the proceeds from the sale of your items or does it all go somewhere else? I just got my ThredUp clean out bag and did the same closet clean out.

@PamBeezly524 I'm glad your mom is coming in! How fun that she'll get to cheer you on. Good luck tomorrow!!

@LizzyTish88 I'm so glad you and BF had a chance to sit down and talk it all out. Sometimes you just gotta clear the air. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the NEY moms and moms to be!! <3 enjoy it all!

-------------

Work's been keeping me insanely busy. Two weeks of 12 hour days and not a single day off. And it's not even June yet. I'm crossing my fingers that I get selected for round two of interviews at this new job. I need a break from the local church for a bit.

I'm back in the office today and taking a short break from work to tell you all about the dramz that happened last night with Bridezilla, because her H is already asking for a divorce. 

Bridezilla's H messaged me on facebook at 12:30am asking me if I knew where she was. I messaged back that I didn't, obvs bc I live 300 miles away, and asked what was going on. No response. I text Bridezilla and our mutual friend because they were out together celebrating Cindo de Mayo. No response from either of them. 

I wake up this morning and my phone is blowing up. Bridezilla got drunkyface, Mutual Friend decides she's also drunk, it's late, and she wants to go home. Bridezilla goes into another bar by herself and orders another drink. 

Bridezilla got lost walking back to her car sometime around midnight. Her H went looking for her. She passed out on someone's porch swing and didn't come to until 4 am. Her H had been driving around searching for her for four hours. 

Bridezilla is upset that her H won't calm down and talk to her, he keeps telling her he wants a divorce and that he's tired of her shit. I'm sitting over here like 

ETA: The girl definitely has a drinking problem and has refused for years to get help or to acknowledge it as more than just a funny joke. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @speakeasy14 - You look hot!!!  Meeting with boss went ok.  It got delayed to lunch with boss so ended up being more about life than work.  I think she is under the impression though that I'm never going to actually go into labor with the way work is going. 

@audrewuh - Oh wow, that is really sad actually.  I hope she gets help.  
  • @audrewuh omg, she's lucky the owners of the house didn't wake up and call the cops... though maybe for her it would be a wake up call
  • @minskat30 I tried for a couple of  years to convince her to take her drinking seriously before she gets seriously hurt or hurts someone else. She watched what my drinking habits did to my own marriage and life. But, it's all just a game and it's really really sad. 

Also, @speakeasy14, your hair is effing hot!! I love that angle cut on you with the red lipstick. Hello sassafrass!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh, that's sad. I hope she gets help. Also, vibes for round 2!
  • labrolabro member
    @audrewuh That is so so sad. I hope your friend comes to realize the trouble she is in and gets herself the help she so desperately needs.

All the vibes that you make it to round 2 of the interviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards