Not Engaged Yet

Tomorrow's Friday!

Good morning!! I am in a fabulous mood this Thursday morning!! Last night I went home and did a little cleaning, had a little "fun" with BF, then poured myself a glass of wine and sat outside with him and Tess. It was so nice out!! 

We made chicken on the grill then watched another one of our shows. Does anyone else watch Crowded? It didn't have much advertising, but it's so funny. Over time we have watched the whole first season!

Today after work is our annual retirement party for those who are leaving. I will be leaving work around 3:15/3:30 to go home, let Tessie out and feed her, then head to the party! We all take it as an opportunity to get a little more fancy than usual so it's fun!

I said yesterday that I would AW my dress today, and I'm going to. This AW is a little different though. I AWed this dress when I got it at this time last year. This morning I took a pic and put the two together. It's hard to get upset when I weigh in and only see that I am down -.2 pounds, but then I see these pictures and I feel so much better! Pictures help to motivate me so I love this!

So that's my shameless AW for the day. What is making everyone else happy this Thursday morning??
friends tv show funy

Re: Tomorrow's Friday!

• @AuroraRose41 Have so much fun on your lunch date with @GoldenPenguin !!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Swazzle Yay garden! I giggled yesterday when I saw that you said you were planting catnip. Practical, but still funny to me lol. I hope X-Men is good! We are seeing it this weekend!
    friends tv show funy
  • AuroraRose41AuroraRose41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @Swazzle the garden looks great so far! Please let us know if X-men is good. I can't decide if FI and I should see it or not. 

• @swazzle oooo I have never grown/ gardened anything before either but I'd love to try. I saw this thing on pinterest to plant the heart of lettuce and it re-sprouts. Well I did it in a Tupperware in the dining room (like the pinterest said) and it did definitely grow....but then I learned I was supposed to go plant that in dirt and I was like shit- it's January in MA....so I threw it away lol.

@minskat30 when is your actual due date? June 3rd I thought? omg it's so freaking close!!!!!! Have you had any scans to say how much she weighs or if she's in the right position? Sorry if you have already mentioned that. I definitely want to get some swimming in too, I'm just going to buy a $5 walmart bathing suit that fits lol.

• @cu97tiger well then we will have to schedule a g2g with as many NEY people as possible very soon! And I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but glad to hear it wasn't a UTI. 

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 - Tomatoes, cukes, zucchini, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, and cat nip! Ani is going to be here SO SOON! I can't even believe it! 

@cu97tiger - Oh no! I hope you're able to take it easy today. Big hugs the pain resides soon! 

@jenna8984 - LOL that's really funny! 

@GoldenPenguin - LOVE YOU <3

• Good morning!

@LizzyTish88 - You look so good!!!  
    @AuroraRose41 & @GoldenPenguin  - Y'all have fun!
    @Swazzle - Your garden looks great.  What did you end up planting?
    @minskat30 - You are so close to meeting your baby girl!!  I hope that the time flies with all the fun stuff your H has planned.  <3
    @jenna8984 - Baxter keeps sleeping in the glider, and they both end up sleeping on the rug in front of the crib.  I've seen Bax sniffing the crib like he wants to get in it...  I'm sure when we convert it to a day bed or toddler bed, that there will be a lot of snuggles happening in there.  Animals are funny!!
    @cu97tiger - Hope your steaks are great and that you get a lot of relaxation in tonight.

WFH again today.  They are having an employee-appreciation breakfast out at work today, but since I can't go, I have to work through it.  Boo!

I have my OB appt this afternoon.  H decided he's going to go with me, just in case we get sent back to L&D again.

I have a little bit of a dilemma.  My OB has been medicating me at home to stop the pre-term contractions.  I had a terbutaline shot at the hospital the first night, and the second night I was given oral procardia.  I tried the oral procardia at home for a few days, but had an extreme allergic reaction to it, so she then switched me to flexeril.  I still have frequent contractions with the flexeril, so she put me on oral terbutaline during the day and flexeril at night.  I've been doing that for a week.  However, everything I've read says A) do NOT take oral or injected terbutaline for more than 48-72 hours at most and B) don't take it without being closely monitored.  So I am really uncomfortable taking the terbutaline indefinitely (for at least another month).  Last week, she mentioned that she was digging in the bottom of the barrel for medications.  So it's not like I can just try something else.  I'm starting to get some reactions from the terbutaline (the longer I take it, the reactions get stronger and increase).

I plan on asking her about it today, but, WWYD?

Here are some cookies, if you made it to the end of that novel.
  • That's the way I've leaned this entire time (trust my doctor because that's why I chose her).  I think I'm just having some anxiety about it.  All the information that comes with the pill says don't take past 48-72 hours, etc. so it made me a little wary.  I'll try to rein in my crazy.
  • @minskat30 Yay for fun things coming up! I hope you are able to get a hair appt for this weekend!

@cu97tiger Sending vibes that everything is okay when you talk to the nurse. <3

@goldenpenguin Have fun in Maine and at your lunch date today! Make sure to give Grandma a big squeeze!
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @futuremrshistorian - So jealous of your beach day! I'm hoping to get there this weekend. Your nephew is a smart kid! 

• @labro It's not Sangria.. but Red Moscato. I like it cold and the bottle that was in the fridge didn't have enough so I had to crack into bottle number 2 that was warm. I hated doing it too!
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro hey there! Missed hanging out on here too, stupid work getting in the way!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • labrolabro member
    @labro It's not Sangria.. but Red Moscato. I like it cold and the bottle that was in the fridge didn't have enough so I had to crack into bottle number 2 that was warm. I hated doing it too!

#winesnob

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards