Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

Morning! 

Guys.... I may not survive the next 2 days so it's been really nice knowing you all. 

Today is the Brexit vote: Britain is voting on whether they want to "exit" the European Union. This affects my industry greatly so there are going to be people working around the clock. I'm at work now, like usual, and I'll be here until 5ish, possibly later, and then I'll be back here at TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. TWO. AM. And I'm working until 5 tomorrow because my CW has to leave early. SIGH. 

They're putting me up in a hotel across the street and H is going to come meet me for dinner nearby. I packed my LLR leggings so at least I'll be super comfy! And I'll be getting 15 hours of overtime! Silver lining!

Other than that, I don't have much going on. H and I went out for delicious sushi last night (spicy kani salad, Mexican roll -- lobster salad, tuna, salmon, crunch, avocado, and Imperial roll -- shrimp tempura, spicy crab, avocado, and something else I forget) and I drank a bottle of wine and watched the Big Brother premiere which was fantastic and made me very happy. 

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @Swazzle Yikes!! That's insane but at least you get overtime out of it. Also you will be super comfy, because LLR. I just bought my second pair, which will be my third because I got a free pair last time. Wooooo!

I got my car back last night. Bad news is I need my back brakes done too, and I needed an oil change. So they did the oil change and I have an appt for my back brakes next week. So as of next Thursday I will be like a whole new car with new brakes, oil change and new windshield!

BF and I grilled London Broil and watched 3 episodes of GOT which included the first episode of the current season! Pretty soon we will be watching it with the rest of the fans as they happen and not crazy far behind. 

Today I have to leave early because I have a dentist appt, and tonight I have no plans at all. We have to watch Tuesday AGT so that is on the agenda tonight. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @LizzyTish88 You're so close to being caught up! The last few episodes of this season are seriously so awesome.
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I'm so glad you had fun last night! Your lunch sounds amazing. 

@jenna8984 - How have you been feeling lately? I forget when you're due. 

@cu97tiger - Yay hair appointment! Pics pics pics! 

@LizzyTish88 - I caved and ordered a LLR Nicole dress last week and I'm wearing it today and it's the best dress EVER. So comfy and flattering! H and I watched only ONE episode of GOT last night and now I won't get to watch more until he gets back from his trip next week :cry:

@speakeasy14 - Good luck car shopping!!! 

• Options
    @southernpeach89 Glad you had fun last night with your sisters! I can't wait to be caught up!

@cu97tiger Easy Friday's are the best!!

@speakeasy14 Hope you guys find something tonight! Those pictures you put on FB are ADORABLE!!! So cute!

@Swazzle I've been eying the Randy, but I'm sort of unsure because of the wacky sizing. Good to hear the Nicole is comfy and fits good! Next time I might get something different. I got red/white/blue for the 4th. Oh that reminds me I got my fix.... off to put the update in that thread!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @swazzle I really want to try LLR but I don't know anyone who sells it or has parties where I could try it on :(  Been feeling...ok. Pretty good during the day but evenings and nights are crappy with a lot of swelling. August 2nd!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @Swazzle  brutal! Are getting paid overtime at least? :\

@southernpeach89 yay no more spiders

@speakeasy14  cutie!! And don't worry, I wear skirts and dresses and regularly sit 'improperly'

@jenna8984 they're probably nervous because you're getting so close

@cu97tiger  good luck with that conversation! they're never easy :(

Didn't post yesterday because I was just in a cranky mood, but I skimmed a bit.
    My jaw is slowly getting better, but night before last I was up every 2hrs in pain. It's from the needle that went into the back, and dentist gave me a few ideas but nothing is working great :( Only thing that works - if I'm quick and not curled up in pain - is swishing warm water in my mouth. Otherwise it feels like hours, but it's maybe 5mins of horrible jaw pain.

Last night I had more sleep, but still got woken up by my jaw. This is awful. Stupid needle ...

Anyways .... so this weekend is another warm one. I think Saturday Matt is going to see my uncle for sanding and staining. He's not going to do our table because apparently it's worth a lot more than we thought, but since Matt needs to still learn my uncle has something else he can do.

Tonight is literally some laundry, vacuuming and relaxing. My mum is loaning me her heating pad for my jaw, so I gotta grab that.

edit: because words are hard!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 he's been looking at anything, I think he's decided on an Accord (that's what he's test driving now). 

@jenna8984 I have a friend in Connecticut that sells LLR, I can add you to her group if you'd like. 
  • Options
    @labro we spoke with an attorney on Monday.  He kind of grazed over the fact the mechanic still has my car, but said to have another mechanic verify that what went wrong with my boyfriend's car is what this mechanic repaired.  As long as we have that we can take him to small claims. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 I think you ought to report him to the police about your car. I doubt there's much they can do about your BF's car...but even your lawyer should've said something about that.

• Options
    @jenna8984 - I can add you to the group that I'm in if you want? She's a friend of @GoldenPenguin and @LizzyTish88 @eilis1228 and @csousa1 are all there too. I'm pretty sure there's a return policy, I just don't know what it is because I've never had to send anything back. The leggings are one size and they post sizing charts for the other things in case it's different than normal sizing. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @PamBeesly524 Ugh I am sorry about such a crappy start! Bad traffic ALWAYS sets me off on the wrong foot for the day. :( I hope your Target trip for your coworker's son helps to cheer you up a bit!

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 - Oh no! I hope your kittenbaby is ok when you get him to the vet tomorrow! 

• Options
    @labro - that's a good idea.  If it's not done today, we'll have to do that.  At this point I just want the car back so I can sell it because I do not trust it to be a safe car  anymore. 
  • Options
    @southernpeach89  shit! lmao suppose to say "yay no more spiders" XD
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 I'm sorry you had a rough morning! I hope that your cat feels better after tomorrow's vet visit.

@speakeasy14 My H had a problem with a mechanic and his truck. The mechanic kept on saying that the part was being shipped and that's why it was taking so long (more than 1 month). My H would call all the time and even showed up to take the truck on a tow somewhere else. The mechanic was never there when he said he would be. We ended up calling the police and reporting the vehicle stolen. We got the car back a couple days after the cops got involved. We would have gone to a lawyer if the cops didn't work.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @eilis1228 I was emailed by Amazon directly about my credit on Tuesday but that link is awesome! I'm so jealous you got $37! I only got $21. :( It disappeared so quickly!

I feel like @Swazzle would have period symptoms every once in awhile on her IUD. I don't remember, did you get the Mirena or the Sklya?

• Options
    @labro Oooooh good to know about the Amazon email! We didn't have any credit through them, so I wasn't sure how they alerted everyone. I have Skyla, which I think is the same as @Swazzle. Now that you mention it, I do remember her having period symptoms. I guess it's just a side effect. I'm ready for the intense bloating and cramping to end ASAP.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    WTF, TK? I just realized that a few of my replies were deleted from my post. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards