Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

2»

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @500days They are fantastic! They look like thick potato wedges but they are made out of chickpeas instead. SOOOO GOOD! I've seen recipes online for them but I haven't tried to make them myself.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984

We watched most of Johnny Tsunami last night too and the girl who played Zenon was in that move as well!

• Options
    @labro

SOUL SKATERS!!!!

• Options
    @eilis1228 I hope you feel better soon! Period symptoms with no period seems awfully pointless to me!

@jenna8984 I don't think it's bratty at all.. It's not like you're expecting some grand party or anything. I think every company should do at least a card or some small gesture to let them know they are thinking of you!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 I so want to try them! I love anything healthy that can be turned into fries lol

@jenna8984 I can relate slightly to having bratty thoughts lol first year teacher at my school made sure everyone knew she was getting married this summer. She had some bumps in her planning (for instance she is borrowing my dress) and I suspect that she told our school secretary her woes. The secretary sent out a request for donations for a BBB giftcard for this teacher. I already donated my dress to her, so I didn't donate- and no one did anything for me last year! I was happy with the cards my paraprofessional and my principal sent me in the mail. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Amaretto is like my guilty liqueur pleasure sooo I think I would LOVE an amaretto sour!!! YUM!

• Options
    @AlPacina Amaretto sours!!! Disarrono is my favorite. I'll come drink them with you (if I start walking I'll see you in a year haha). Also, I do feel like a bum.  C looked at me this morning and was like "uh aren't you going to work today"
  • Options
    @labro - Order one if you ever think about it! I'm sure you'll love it!

• Options
    @AlPacina - I've never had an amaretto sour but maybe I should try it! I'm craving a Moscow mule right now and plan to get one at dinner tonight! 

• Options
    @AlPacina Healing. *knock on wood* no issues so far this morning. And yay for work gf time ;)
    Guilty, never had an amaretto sour! I'm not a huge drinker anyways lol
  • Options
    500days said:
    @Swazzle Wow, that's a long work day! I would probably grab Dunks/Starbucks and power through it. Definitely report back on this adventure- I hope it doesn't affect your job too much.
    @southernpeach89 Chick pea fries? I am very interested in these.
    @cu97tiger Yay for an easy work Friday!
    @LizzyTish88 Good luck at the dentist! Glad your car just needed brakes- I'm getting mine checked tomorrow since they are starting to squeak.
    @speakeasy14 I really hope you guys have a car by the weekend!

Good morning! It's almost the weekend! Today I plan on using my amazon giftcard to buy some kindle books. I scratched down a few recommendations from here, but I'm always willing to take more!

Last night my H didn't get home from work until 8pm, so I was home alone for a long time. I watched a lot of HGTV and Modern Family while I waited for him. He's working on some waterfront property in Westerly...I keep on telling him to keep his eyes peeled for Taylor Swift. He acts like he wouldn't recognize her if he saw her, but really?! Anyways, I made chicken alfredo for dinner and it was delicious! My H is having it for lunch today, so I will have to ask how he liked it later. 

No plans for tonight. I forgot about MasterChef last night so I'm going to watch that today and hopefully get my nails done since they look so bad. That is all.
    My best friend is from Westerly!! Last summer my BIL & SIL biked from my IL's house over to Watch Hill to Taylor's house, but she wasn't there. I always hope I'll run into her in Mystic, but I haven't yet. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Let me know when you start reading the Hamilton bio. It's LONG. It's super interesting, but SO DAMN LONG. 

Also, for all of you Hamilton obsessors w/me & @alpacina... When they sing about "run away with us for the summer, let's go Upstate..." this is where they're talking about. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Swazzle said:

Literally my most favorite Hanna moment of all time  :D

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @GoldenPenguin @Swazzle WAAAHHH I wish I could be there so much! Except I wouldn't match since I don't own anything LLR. :(

@TwoDimes Your nephew is so cute! He's soooo happy!

• Options
    labro said:
    @GoldenPenguin @Swazzle WAAAHHH I wish I could be there so much! Except I wouldn't match since I don't own anything LLR. :(
    All of this can be fixed. Just sayin'.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @Swazzle An ex-colleague recently started selling LLR and added me to her group. I'm keeping an eye on things and maybe I'll buy something!

• Options
    labro said:
    @Swazzle An ex-colleague recently started selling LLR and added me to her group. I'm keeping an eye on things and maybe I'll buy something!
    You can thank me later. 

• Options
    @twodimes omg he got so big! And he's so happy!
  • Options
    Ugh, just had to cancel on @audrewuh because work is too chaotic today. Looks like a long night on the computer. *le sigh*

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Let me know when you start reading the Hamilton bio. It's LONG. It's super interesting, but SO DAMN LONG. 

Also, for all of you Hamilton obsessors w/me & @alpacina and @cu97tiger... When they sing about "run away with us for the summer, let's go Upstate..." this is where they're talking about. 

FTFY ;)

I'M OBSESSEDDDDD
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards