Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

Morning! It's no longer Monday. 

I am TIRED. I feel like I'm never going to be caught up on sleep again. Last night I left work a little early, stopped home for Lucy, went food shopping, did the kitty litter, did 2 loads of laundry, made my lunches for the rest of the week, cooked and ate dinner, watched 1 episode of OITNB, and then tried to go to bed. I slept like shit yet again. H cannot come home soon enough!

Tonight I'll finish the laundry and I'm making Skinnytaste Zucchini "Meatballs" with homemade marinara and a side salad and hopefully FT with @GoldenPenguin for PLL if she's not busy! 

That's all I got. 

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 What a pretty kitty!!! So happy for your new addition!

@labro It's super dry up here too so I know how you feel. BF is very upset about all our grass dying. We've been watering like crazy!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle WOO HOOO for veggies!

@labro GREAT excuse for breakfast burritos :)

@LizzyTish88 looks like your bf will get the rain he needs for the yard today. It's so gross out but I almost don't care because we haven't seen rain for awhile haha.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@PamBeesly524 OMG your new baby is so so adorable! You guys did such a wonderful thing for her and I know she'll add so much more love and happiness to your lives in ways you don't even know yet!

@LizzyTish88 How is it you guys always get to do all this fun stuff like waterfront lunches? ;)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @Swazzle I can't wait to get some tomatoes...our plants aren't even close to producing yet because we started them so late! But we already have a bunch of baby cukes which means all the pickles!!!!!!

• Options
    @Swazzle  boo to shitty sleep :( at least you were productive!

@PamBeesly524  baby kitty!! LC is so mini :)

@labro  haha I love when littles know it's bad when doing something, but still do it :tongue:

Not a huge amount last night. I planned on doing stuff but it being so warm in our apt, it's hard to keep motivation.
    Swung by my mum's place after work to get band aids since I only have huge ones left. I really need to replenish my first-aid kit.
    Matt ended up making dinner, which was awesome because I was able to take a shower and cool off a bit.

We talked a little about house stuff since we're at the 3 month mark :smile:

Tonight I really need to get stuff done. Ideal is laundry, locker and dishes. I want to do at least dishes and laundry, locker isn't too important and it's just emptying it out.

I am seriously getting irked with some people that call/come in. I know what I'm talking about thanks .... no need to be snarky. Guhhh ... /vent
  • Options
    @jenna8984  lmao we were going to her place anyways, so 2 birds. I laughed asking her also. I have a list I've been ignoring of little stupid things I need to go get
  • Options
    @swazzle sorry you had a bad sleep, I've been going through that myself :(

@pambeesly524 love the arrested development reference! LC is super cute and lucky to have you!!

Still not much to report here... I spent all last week buried under books for finals. The good news is I finished the term with an A and a B so my GPA is still in good shape! I was really worried, and annoyed because one of my professors didn't grade anything for two weeks at a time so as of yesterday morning I had a 63 in the class. I emailed my advisor about it and she said that was weird... 30 minutes later all my grades were updated and I had a 94! Now I've got an accounting class called "Analyzing Financial Statements." I like accounting so it should be a good class!

I'm in a funky mood. My 23 year old brother (the one who was visiting last month) got engaged to his 18 year old, recent high school graduate GF. I found out on Facebook of all places. Naturally, I have a lot of negative feelings about it, for a lot of different reasons. I really hope BF doesn't bring it up today because I will either yell, or cry, or both. And I'm seeing the whole family in three weeks to surprise him for his birthday and I am significantly less excited about it now. 

• Options
    @Alpacina no lol I saw it RIGHT when I got your text
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Omg you're going to look SO PRETTY! You had better AW some photos here!

• Options
    @Swazzle I just finished OITNB- this season is way better than last season in my opinion. And yay to only one more sleep until your H is home!
    @LizzyTish88 Your office sounds like a fun place to work- summer hours and celebrations! Does everyone like the new supt?
    @PamBeesly524 Awww I love your new fur baby! 
    @labro Hoping it rains soon too. I think it's supposed to up here today at some point. The caterpillars are everywhere and eating all of the plants/trees too. It's gross.
    @jenna8984 It's me on FB!!! Surprise!
    @untouchablets Aw, I'm sorry you found out about your brother's engagement on FB :( One of the reasons I dislike social media.

Good morning! It's cloudy up here- hopefully some rain will come. My car should get a car wash, but I've been waiting for the rain to wash away the car gunk. Nothing exciting happening today, except for later when I have a Yelp dinner. It's at Longhorn. I've never been there since I just go to local steakhouses when I want a steak. I have no idea if it is any good, but I will find out tonight for myself.

I also ordered a Thredup bag to see if I can get any $ for clothes I would have donated. Anyone try this before? I'm just trying to declutter every space in my house, and my closet is a great place to start.
  • Options
    @AlPacina AW all the fanciness!! Can't wait to see it! 

@500days We all LOVE the new Supt. He is friggen fantastic. BF and I like Longhorn!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @500days I haven't done a bag with Thred Up but I've heard great things about it from @Swazzle and @cu97tiger so I'd totally go for it! You get a credit to use on ThredUp and so far I've been 100% happy with everything I've ordered from there so I'd say it's worth it!

• Options
    @500days thought so hehe. I love Longhorn actually. There's a fancy local steakhouse in Worcester that charges like $60 per steak and I swear it's not as good as the steaks I get at LH.

• Options
    @500days I sent a bag in about a month ago - they have a backlog of bags right now but I should know how much I made in a week or two. Even if I only make a couple of bucks it was worth it to get the clothes out of the house. I usually donate my stuff to the high school my mom works at but some stuff is too mature for them, etc.
  • Options
    I will have to report back tomorrow to let you guys know how the dinner goes! I just got my party pass and it says it's 4 courses- I better wear my drawstring pants lol

@PamBeesly524 I feel the same way about donating- I can really only donate my H's old stuff because it's either graphic tshirts and sports jerseys. Boys will wear that stuff. I'll be happy to get anything for my donations. There's just so much stuff that I haven't worn this year, so it must go! 

• Options
    @swazzle - How has everything been at work? Still feeling any of the chaos from last week?

• Options
    @AlPacina - We were really busy yesterday but today is back to normal. Thanks so much for asking! 

• Options
    @swazzle I'm glad it's getting better at work. We had a call this morning with our PR company, basically they described it to us as the calm before the storm.  We won't feel the effects for another two years probably. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    OMFG someone just scheduled a fucking internal review meeting for 4:30 PM ON FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they hate life?????????????????

• Options

@labro

that's such crap!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards