Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• So before I moved, I would always pass this couple on morning walks when I was out with the dog and we would say good morning to each other. After I moved, my route changed, but I walk by their house now on my lunchtime walks, and my male neighbor always makes a point to wish me a good day if he's out working in his yard. He's in his 40s, and seems like a genuinely nice person. It's been a year of just friendly exchanges.

Last week as I was walking by he tells me "You look really pretty today!" I didn't enjoy that, but took it as a compliment and hoped that it was just a one-off. Well, today he decides to tell me "Has anyone ever told you, you walk like a model?" I responded "Pretty sure models don't walk like they're being dragged down the street by a dog." Still, this guy needs to shut up before I have to change my route again.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina What in the actual fuck...I'm sure he's being nice but that really isn't appropriate, neighborly conversation. that is super awkward. I think you responded in the right way and hopefully he takes the hint...

• @labro what the fuck work!?

@AlPacina  first one would be a lovely compliment, second is awkward :\ hopefully it won't be consistent.
  • @500days - I ended up only doing ThredUp once because I didn't love shopping on their site. Obviously there is only one of each thing, so you have to look at lots and lots of stuff to see if it's something you might want. It's not a bad concept, and if you love browsing, then maybe it's for you, but I probably will just donate clothes from now on, instead of using them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards