Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:

Most embarrassing phobia:

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be:

Thing you have way too many of:

Re: I can't Facebook today so let's play random questions

• Options

Flip Flops:  
    I lived in flip flops until last year when my 35 year old feet decided they needed more support

Pear Harbor:  
    Team Danny (yes I watched this movie the other night).  Rafe is selfish.

Mackinaw Island Fudge

Squirrels.  They creep me out and if they are too close to the sidewalk and don't show signs of moving I may cross the street to avoid them.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be:  Spend more.  Budgeting is hard, yo.

Everything, but specifically it's shoes and earrings.

• Options

Flip Flops:  Never have been a fan - hurt my feet

Pear Harbor:  ?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:salted chocolate caramel

Most embarrassing phobia: speaking in front of people

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: eat all the ice cream I wanted 

Thing you have way too many of: dishes

• Options

Flip Flops:  Since turning Thursday I've found I can't live in JCrew flip flops anymore. But my SIL bought me the next best thing... Flip flops made from recycled yoga mats by Sanuk. Greatest things I've ever put on my feet. 

It's been decades since I've seen this so Ben Affleck?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Black Raspberry

Most embarrassing phobia: I'm terrified of mice. Had an infestation in an NYC apartment and ever since can't stand them. The tails creep me out. 

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Rob a bank. Not so I could quit my job or anything but I'd love to have an unlimited travel fund. 

Thing you have way too many of: Books. Everyone we move H tries to make me get rid of some and yet they all survive. 

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten it was a close tie between mice and squirrels for me. I cross the street too when I see them coming. 
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 I love my Sanuks.  My sister gave me 2 pairs of hers last summer when I first started having pain in my feet.  My newest purchase was some Birkenstock esque Clark flip flops, they're amazing.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Flip Flops:  Since turning Thursday I've found I can't live in JCrew flip flops anymore. But my SIL bought me the next best thing... Flip flops made from recycled yoga mats by Sanuk. Greatest things I've ever put on my feet. 

It's been decades since I've seen this so Ben Affleck?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Black Raspberry

Most embarrassing phobia: I'm terrified of mice. Had an infestation in an NYC apartment and ever since can't stand them. The tails creep me out. 

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Rob a bank. Not so I could quit my job or anything but I'd love to have an unlimited travel fund. 

Thing you have way too many of: Books. Everyone we move H tries to make me get rid of some and yet they all survive. 

One can never have too many books, so that wasn't even option for me!
    Right, I have tons and have a grand Pinterest-esque plan to convert an extra room into a library one day.
  • Options

Flip Flops:  
    I lived in flip flops until last year when my 35 year old feet decided they needed more support

Pear Harbor:  
    Team Danny (yes I watched this movie the other night).  Rafe is selfish.

Mackinaw Island Fudge

Squirrels.  They creep me out and if they are too close to the sidewalk and don't show signs of moving I may cross the street to avoid them.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be:  Spend more.  Budgeting is hard, yo.

Everything, but specifically it's shoes and earrings.

And the bold is how I know you are a Michigan girl.  DD moved to Utah and of course no one has ever heard of such a heavenly flavor.  When she comes home she tries to get her fill.
  • Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive- If we're talking legit flip flops, cheap ones are fine. I usually spend more on other sandals i.e. Chacos

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny- Shoot it's been so long since I've seen it that I can't even remember

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Salted Caramel

Most embarrassing phobia: Touching cotton balls. I am getting goosebumps right now just thinking about the way they feel

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Rob a bank so DH and I wouldn't be so worried about money all the time!

Thing you have way too many of: Eyeshadow palettes. It's a sickness.

• Options
    edited July 2016

Flip Flops:  Cheap

Pear Harbor:  Not a huge fan of either war movies or movies that make me cry

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee

Most embarrassing phobia: Heights

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Rob a bank and give the money to people I know who need it

Thing you have way too many of: Papers I need to go through

• Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive I have A LOT of flip flops both cheap and expensive. I usually end up wearing the expensive ones, though.

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny. I don't think I have an opinion on this.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cold Stone Cake Batter

Most embarrassing phobia: cleaning dishes that are not mine. It makes me gag and I freak out if I have to do anything with the sink/dishwasher.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Right now?Nap at work.

Thing you have way too many of: See above for flip flops. We also have a TON of pens and empty boxes. H is obsessed with pens and storing empty boxes. I have a ton of pants/jeans that are of various sizes. I have a fear of getting rid of them because what if I get sick again? I'll gain a bunch of weight and have nothing to wear. Some people may say that we also have a ton of cats. We have 4 kitties in the house and 2 strays that are currently in the garage so they adapt to our new neighborhood. We're going to let them out into the yard this weekend.

• Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap for sure.

Pear Harbor:  Idk 

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: hard to say. Chocolate or mint chocolate chip

Most embarrassing phobia: I'm not embarrassed by my fears. Hard to say which is worse though .... bugs I guess.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Shoplift. Lol

Thing you have way too many of: Pop Vinyls and shot glasses
  • Options

Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny don't know what/who this is

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: generally, butter pecan. currently, pecan praline from baskin robbins (the day I discovered there was a BR near our house was a very bad day for my attempts at weight loss). 

Most embarrassing phobia: sleepwalkers. they are basically zombies and could do anything without knowing it.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: cause mayhem for a particularly odious person at my old job

Thing you have way too many of: lip products; I rarely wear any of them

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I'm with the over 30's club on this, I need arch support otherwise my knees pay for it. I'm going with neither.

I have no skin in this game having never watched it, but lets pick Rafe. I've always loved a man with a posh name.

I'm not a huge fan (I know!), so maybe like a lemon sorbet? 

I completely hate anyone touching or even worse, putting their finger in, my belly button. My FI loves to torture me with this.

Raid the Selfridges beauty floor. I'm a sucker for a new product.

Balls of wool. My habit is out of control.

• Options

Pear Harbor:  Couldn't care less

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Jamocha Almond Fudge

Most embarrassing phobia: Carol of the Bells. Yes, I'm afraid of a Christmas song.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Harass this one person I can't stand

Thing you have way too many of: Notepads, post-its, etc
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive - Hmmm. Both I guess. I have a lot of ON flip flips but I just bought a better, more supportive pair and I. LOVE. THEM.

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny - Huh?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Plain ol' vanilla.

Most embarrassing phobia: Feet. I have an irrational fear of feet.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: I dunno. Probably lots of things.

Thing you have way too many of: Uhhh....I don't really know. I don't collect much. I'm sure I'll think of something.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

Flip Flops: Expensive. Rainbows all the way.

Pear(l?) Harbor: No idea who these people are

Favorite Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Half Baked and/or Phish Food

Most embarrassing phobia: Ants. Fucking hate ants.

If you could do something without getting caught it would be: Rob a bank.

Thing you have way too many of: Mugs. I swear the multiply in the cabinet every damn night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Flip Flops: Expensive, I guess.  I won't wear the foam/plastic ones but I also won't pay more than $20 for a pair.

Pear(l?) Harbor: Team Rafe, all the way.  I had a serious Ben Affleck crush back in the day.

Favorite Ice Cream: Moose tracks. Maybe cookie dough.  Chocolate?  Anything with fudge.  It's too hard to pick one.

Most embarrassing phobia: Gephyrophobia - Bridges, specifically driving over them.  I lose my mind when we go visit SIL in Charleston.

If you could do something without getting caught it would be: I don't know.  I'm a rule follower.

Thing you have way too many of: Serving dishes.  You know those separate platter things with different compartments?  I have more than someone who doesn't entertain regularly needs.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive - somewhere in between. I'm not spending $50 on flip flops, but if the $3 ones hurt I'm not wearing those either.

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny - I don't know what this means

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chunky Monkey

Most embarrassing phobia: spiders, but I'm not embarrassed of that I'm embarrassed when I have a panic attack because of it

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: rob a bank

Thing you have way too many of: panties
  • Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive.  Ironic you would ask me this today.  Usually cheap but my Plantar fasciitis is acting up, so I JUST purchased a pair of expensive ortho's since I'm not wearing gym shoes all summer. 

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny - in the "huh?" boat

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:  I haven't had real sugar ice cream in such a long time, but it used to be chubby hubby.  Now it's Arctic Zero brownie, which isn't even ice cream. It's a "frozen dessert". 

Most embarrassing phobia: Spiders.  But like - scream, run away, and get someone else to kill it while I put my house up for sale scared. 

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be:  Look into some of my co-workers employee files

Thing you have way too many of: cheap flip flops.  And handbags.  I don't even rotate them anymore. 

• Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive- I live in San Diego and own 0 flip flops. I have every other kind of sandal though!

Pearl Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny- Honestly both, lucky girl. 

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee but I've never met an ice cream I didn't like.

Most embarrassing phobia: Flying. The older I get the worse it gets! 

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Listen to other people's conversations, it's awful but I love some good gossip. 

Thing you have way too many of: Makeup purchased impulsively. 
  • Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive  -  mid-range to expensive. Never cheap.  olukai are expensive, but give you great support and last a long time.  Reefs are also good.   I lived in the islands for 14+ years, worked on a sailboat.   Nothing beats a good pair of flip flops.   

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny  - no opinion.  

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:   Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies

Most embarrassing phobia: I don't have any phobias really.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be:  See how much BIL really makes.

Thing you have way too many of:  water bottles.  We have an obscene amount and just acquired 2 more last week.   Why?  Because they were free.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive - cheap, if we're strictly talking flip flops, which I'll throw on to bring out the garbage.  A sandal that I'm going to wear for more than a few minutes has to have good support for my poor plantar fasciitis feet

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny - team Rafe...decision based about 85% on looks

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Turkey Hill rocky road

Most embarrassing phobia: mice, roaches, water bugs #thanksnyc

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: rob a bank of millions of dollars :expressionless:

Thing you have way too many of: Clothes.  That I don't wear.  That expression "you wear 20% of your wardrobe 90% of the time" (or whatever the numbers are) is totally me

Thanks @kimmiinthemitten I couldn't facebook today either
  • Options
    eileenrob said:

Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive - cheap, if we're strictly talking flip flops, which I'll throw on to bring out the garbage.  A sandal that I'm going to wear for more than a few minutes has to have good support for my poor plantar fasciitis feet

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny - team Rafe...decision based about 85% on looks

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Turkey Hill rocky road

Most embarrassing phobia: mice, roaches, water bugs #thanksnyc

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: rob a bank of millions of dollars :expressionless:

Thing you have way too many of: Clothes.  That I don't wear.  That expression "you wear 20% of your wardrobe 90% of the time" (or whatever the numbers are) is totally me

Thanks @kimmiinthemitten I couldn't facebook today either
    Pareto principle of 80/20. Got to love living with an economist!

• Options
    ei34ei34 member
    Pareto principle of 80/20. Got to love living with an economist!
    Thanks @glasgowtolondon !   :)
  • Options

Cheap

No idea what this is. Danny just because I think Rafe is a dumb name. 

Chocolate chip mint 

Spiders

Eat all the junk food I want. 

Nothing? I honestly can't think of anything. 
  • Options
    ericasm0703ericasm0703 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    Flip Flops: Cheap or Expensive
    With the exception of my Rainbows, I only have the ones from Old Navy

Not sure what this is about, but I have a kid named Danny on my shift and he's a real dumbass, so Rafe

Strawberry

Balloons and clowns...and all bugs

Eat anything I want and lay in bed (or on the couch) all day watching tv

Turves Tumblers

ETF: I can't spell today

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Havaianas- probably on the expensive side but not sure?

Pearl Harbour- loved Josh Hartnett ever since The Faculty

Haagen Daas strawberry cheesecake or Baileys flavour

Spiders and moths scare the shit out of me, but they're normal phobias. It's probably the fact that I'm scared of the dark. I can't walk around the house at night without having the lights on, as for getting washing off the line at night forgedaboutit!

Rob a bank, I need a house deposit. I'd like the skills of the guy in Jumper.

Shoes. This summer I will have a mass donation to the charity shop.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    SP29SP29 member

I own a few pairs of cheap flip flops (Old Navy), but I don't wear them often because I need arch support. I'm big into boat shoes/loafers/TOMS type shoes.

Gah! Even though I've seen this movie A LOT (my bf in high school LOVED this movie and always made us watch it), I can't remember it super well.... I think I'm going to say Ben Affleck's character (that was the first guy right?) because he was the big love of her life- you can't just forget that.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Anything involving chocolate.

Most embarrassing phobia: Well *I* think it's perfectly rational, but other people don't... centipedes. I freaking hate them. Like visceral reaction just thinking about them. Holes are also weird sometimes.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: I'm liking this rob a bank idea. I could do so much with the money....

Thing you have way too many of: Books. There are times when I think I should just get a library card, because there's one not a 10 min walk from my house.... and then I buy another book (or 3).

• Options

Pear Harbor:  I prefer peaches

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: coffee

Most embarrassing phobia: non discernable marshmallows in food

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: count me in on the bank heist

Thing you have way too many of: dishes

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards