Chit Chat
Options

I can't Facebook today so let's play random questions

2»

Re: I can't Facebook today so let's play random questions

• Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe (haven't seen the movie in ages but I remember feeling bad for him when he came back and finding out that Danny had moved forward with his girl)

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Anything chocolate ... preferably with chunks of chocolate, cheesecake or cherries.

Most embarrassing phobia: bugs.

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: I'd probably play hooky on a Monday. I've never called in sick without being sick so it would be an interesting feeling. I'd probably get caught or feel so guilty that I wouldn't leave the house and waste a day doing nothing.

Thing you have way too many of: Lego
  • Options
    Flip Flops:  Cheap or Expensive  Not sure.  I love my Nike's, which I think were about $30??  Is that cheap or expensive??  I love my birkies too, but I usually buy cheaper sporty type flip flops  

Pear Harbor:  Team Rafe or Team Danny I don't remember the movie at all.  Who won??

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:  Chocolate chip cookie dough, minus the ice cream

Most embarrassing phobia:  Being eaten alive by animals, specifically ones like bears, cougars, wolves, dinosaurs, sharks, etc.  I like being at the top of the food chain 

If you could do something without getting caught what would it be: Sneaking away onto airplanes and into hotels, so I could get lots of free vacations

Thing you have way too many of  Cheerleading bows.  No adult my age needs the amount I have (i.e.. no adult my age needs any at all)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards