New York-Long Island
Options

Need reception venues or restaurants in Brooklyn, Queens or Long Island for 40-50 people

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to research wedding venues in either Brooklyn, Queens or Long island for a 40-50 people. My budget allows me to go up to $75.00 a person but obviously less than that would be ideal. I would prefer to have a private room if it would be at a restaurant and if they are capable of holding a ceremony along with the reception that would be great too but not necessary.

Anyone have any ideas or recomendations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need reception venues or restaurants in Brooklyn, Queens or Long Island for 40-50 people

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is something really cute right in DUMBO under the Manhattan Bride, right on that PLAZA, i forgot the NAME but it is not being able to miss !!
    It is really cute and holds fair amount of people and a ceromy is possible too..

If you are in front of that Restaurant, the Bridge is to you Left facing Manhattan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should look into Tazzina in Queens it is owned by Jason Zukas who was a chef on Chopped. It is fantastic. I do not know how many people it can yield though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First off, what time of year are you looking to get married? I know we got a great deal at the Fox Hollow for $75pp but that is in April. If we got married in September like we originally wanted to, it would have been more like $120pp. I know that Timber Point Country Club in Great River has some excellent prices even during the popular seasons and I have heard great things about their food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Irish Coffee Pub has a good room and great prices for that size party too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try Il Forneto in Brooklyn Sheepshead bay area great food on the water and they have a private room
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Giando on the water in brooklyn, ny.  its got an awesome view, the food is great and the room is so pretty

http://www.giandoonthewater.com/
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    VBaxter13VBaxter13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother used an online site to search for all his wedding services. It actually worked out really well - almost everyone in our family agrees it was the best wedding they've ever been. I suggest trying to use an online site before booking at one of the catering halls on Long Island.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards