• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Long Island

just booked cresthollow counrty club

We finally booked a place.  I am very happy with our choice.  Has anyone else book here?

Re: just booked cresthollow counrty club

• edited December 2011
    couple friends have had their weddings or events there...they have a nice staff and really good food. Best to you.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm booked there too!

love it!  what room did you book?
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I booked the empire room sept 22 2012. What about u
  • edited December 2011

plaza room oct. 7th 2012

right after you :)  

• edited December 2011
    thats great! r u using their preferred vendors?  i really like the florist on woodbury rd i think its jacks flowers or something like that.
  • edited December 2011
    im not planning on having flowers  (except for mine and the girls) so none of them, but i did book with one of there photographers  Patken, we already took our e-pics and really happy with them.

have you been to any of the showcases they have?  they are pretty helpful, we also got a nice discount  when we booked cause of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Patken is great!  they did a beautiful job on my sisters wedding!!  U will be very happy with them throughout the process.  do they do e-pics for free for signing?  I heard a rumor about that.  I was thinking of using them too.  I did go to the last showcase they had.  I went with my mom so she didnt want to stay late so i only got to get info and leave basically.  did u have to book with them that night or did u just say u were at the showcase. 
  • edited December 2011
    We first saw them and liked them while at the showcase but didnt call for a long time to make an appointment but since we mentioned the showcase they still honored the package they were giving then. i think they may also give all  ch brides that deal.   so our package included the e-pics and save the dates.

but i think package or no package they always that e-pics cause from what i believe thats how they match you with a photographer.
  • KelBelle118KelBelle118 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I booked there!!! and i am absolutely psyched i cant wait! we booked for the emerald room i believe april 13, 2012!  

were looking to work with their vendors so if any of you have help we need it!!!

great choice ladies!!
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15e3f2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Can I ask u what they charged for ur package? If u consider that personal I totally understand. The package seems to be what I am looking for, I just want to make some comparisons. Congrats kelbell!!! I think we made a great choice too. Check out flowers by jack on woodbury road. I have an appt there after seeing them at the bridal expo. There flowers were exactly what I am looking for. If we keep in touch I will let u know as I find more vendors Tell me more about ur wedding ladies. I am considering a nature theme. We r big on camping and hiking and that type of thing and we want our wedding to elegantly reflect that.
  • edited December 2011
    just sent you a messagae about our package :)

your theme sounds really cute and really personal too, we dont really have a theme just using lots of blues and candels 
  • PlanOurWedPlanOurWed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we just booked there also, May 2012.  Just looking into their suggested vendors now. .  IF anyone has any suggestions on who to avoid we would appreciate it.
  • Trod30Trod30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just went to look at the venue this past weekend and fell in love with the place.
    Does anyone mind informing me on the package as I am trying to compare prices.

Thanks So Much!

• edited December 2011
    Flowers by Jack is an incredible choice for flowers...they have done so many of my friends weddings. I looked at Crest Hollow when I originally planned on getting married on Long Island, but then chose Maine do to the fact my family is partially from there and I have an ill relative. I was so close to booking Crest Hollow. Oh well...Here are some vendors you should all look into if you have not booked yet...wanted to mention a vendor who is not a preffered vendor at Crest Hollow but shoots there often is www.alexissteinphoto.comalso look at www.loveandyouvideo.com and www.vimeo.com/ajfilms
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    help! we need to find a photographer and some that have contacted us fromcrest hollow arent impressing us?! any suggestions
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15e3f2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • edited December 2011
    I posted alexissteinphoto.com in my previous post. you should check them out. they are a soon to be husband and wife team...i love them. 
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    yes but we want a preferred vendor as its cheaper for us
  • edited December 2011
    so far i've been REALLY happy with Patken
  • edited December 2011
    If you speak with ASP I am sure they will try to work with your budget. I had a similar thing happen with me when I was first looking into venues on Long Island and then I moved my wedding to Maine. I understand your concerns but usually a house vendor will have to pay the venue you are using so not all the money is going to your photographer. Just saying.
  • edited December 2011
    hey...I'm booked for the same room for july 2012...how do you know their preferred vendors are cheaper? what I understand is that they have to give a kick back to CHCC, so I dk how they charge less...did you compare? i havent looked at any of their vendors yet, waiting to ck out the upcoming showcase
  • edited December 2011
    Usually as a "thank you" they will throw in something or give you a good deal. When we booked with Patken they gave us the a deal they gave during an expo at CHCC and threw in a few extras as well they do try to work with you. But still best to shop around
  • edited December 2011
    I am booked at Crest too.. Irisheyesrsmilz.. I am meeting with Patken too.. Are there packages expensive.. If you don't mind the insight pls email me. Also whom else have you booked or any of you ladies booked.. I am 8/30/13 and I am starting my booking and a bit nervous..lol Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards