Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

13»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @lyndausvi, lovely  pictures.  I again, ask myself, why am I still in Illinois? 

• Options

Man, now there is work fuckery* and my mom needs IV fluids.  WTF is up with today?

* Low grade stuff (new boss doesn't understand that marketing = forecast and materials = inventory and keeps asking why we aren't changing inventory in the SAP MRP screens, which we don't have access to; rando calls saying he spoke with customer service manager and he has her full name and title, but she says she never spoke with him; Nosy Coworker, etc.)

• Options
    Sorry about Toothless @AtomicBlonde.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Those pics are amazing, @lyndausvi!
  • Options
    Those pics are amazing, @lyndausvi!
    Thanks.  

I have a book of 52 hikes in the area.   I'm slowly checking them off.  This is a good one.  Not too long, a little steep, but not horrible.  Great view at the top. 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    short+sassyshort+sassy member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2016
    Holy shit, so many of you need and deserve all the hugs.  Hugs to everyone.

I haven't been around lately.  Each one of my kids has taken turns being sick since the beginning of Sept: strep, pancreatitis, ear infections, and pneumonia.  It's been quite the rollercoaster.  

My 2yr old has been continuously sick since early Sept. I was told 4 times he had Croup, but then October 7th they decided it was actually pneumonia and his wbc was low.  After weeks of meds and breathing treatments, he's not getting better.  He's still breathing weird, daily fevers, cough, and his wbc is even lower.  They've run a bunch of tests, but nothing explaining wtf is going on.  

Yikes!  I hope your son starts getting better soon.  That is scary stuff and he is so little.  Sending hugs and prayers.

@AtomicBlonde, I was sad to see your post.  I'm so sorry he's gone and couldn't have one more night at home.

@VarunaTT, congrats on the new job!  I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for.  But at least it is a sigh of relief on the financial end.

@lyndausvi, thanks for the beautiful scenery pics!  I think we all need an uplifting nature scene.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @ThisShamanluvsaMage, so sorry about the kids being sick! Sending healing vibes!
  • Options
    @ThisShamanluvsaMage  poor kiddo!  I hope they figure it out soon. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I just want him well.  And I want sleep.
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I just want him well.  And I want sleep.

I hope everyone is feeling better soon.  One of DS's friend's family went through this, with Friend's younger brother.  It was unnerving for them at the time, but he bounced back fast and now you'd never know he was sick.  Wishing you the same, quickly.