Wedding Woes

Turkey Tuesday!

2»

Re: Turkey Tuesday!

• @DrillSergeantCat  what about taking off his shirt when he eats?

Confession.  I do that, or change to a grungy shirt, when I eat certain food items.  Like buffalo wings.  LMAO.  I just checked Amazon for larger-sized adult bibs as a joke.  They most certainly carry them.  But no train or rubber ducky patterns...at least not on the first page.
    My SFIL uses an apron because he's notoriously messy with some foods. My nana wears a large napkin. Usually draped over her boobs because she 'feeds them too much already' {she's 88 and makes me laugh so much lmao}

Your nana sounds like my kind of gal!  I have big boobs also.  There is no chance for any food particle or drip to go anywhere except on top of them.  They don't need to be fed more either, lol.  I'm going to steal her line :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Confession.  I do that, or change to a grungy shirt, when I eat certain food items.  Like buffalo wings.  LMAO.  I just checked Amazon for larger-sized adult bibs as a joke.  They most certainly carry them.  But no train or rubber ducky patterns...at least not on the first page.
    My SFIL uses an apron because he's notoriously messy with some foods. My nana wears a large napkin. Usually draped over her boobs because she 'feeds them too much already' {she's 88 and makes me laugh so much lmao}

Your nana sounds like my kind of gal!  I have big boobs also.  There is no chance for any food particle or drip to go anywhere except on top of them.  They don't need to be fed more either, lol.  I'm going to steal her line :).
    My mother and I are both pretty busty. She calls them "the human shelf."   Very good for storing food for later. Mine just catch all the red wine.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I called the humane society, the kiddo and I have to go tomorrow to drop off her 'give money' from her allowance she has saved ($15, plus matching funds from mom and dad).

I should be making pumpkin bread right now, but I'm avoiding it.
    I just finished boxing up birthday gifts that are super-de-duper late for my sister's family, but, they're getting stuff, so, yay?

I saw the neuro today, we're doing good, still trying the new med to mix w/ cycles and that part of the migraines, we'll see how it goes.

I need to go to clean and sew in the basement today

My mother and I are both pretty busty. She calls them "the human shelf."   Very good for storing food for later. Mine just catch all the red wine.
    My nana is hilarious. I can tell great stories about her.

Future reference, if you have babies {either} OR are around babies that are fussy .... lay said baby on chest, they calm right down. 
  • FWIW on the baby clothes things, the 'envelope fold' top on onesies is so you can fold them down over the shoulders and to their waist (over the waist)--so you can strip them down w/o taking it over theiar heads

• @MrsConn23 do you have a Wegmans near you?  They have their own brand of hummus and its quite good.  They have it available to purchase by the pound in their cheese section or regular tubs of it in their dip area.
  • GBCK said:
    FWIW on the baby clothes things, the 'envelope fold' top on onesies is so you can fold them down over the shoulders and to their waist (over the waist)--so you can strip them down w/o taking it over theiar heads

I taught that trick to my son's teachers, 
  • I laugh uproariously at the "2-day shipping" for Amazon Prime members.  They don't even pretend after checkout it is only going to take 2 days.  I've rarely had anything delivered in 2 days.  And it usually runs one day later than the shipping notification I get.

@DrillSergeantCat  what about taking off his shirt when he eats?

@AtomicBlonde, are there dog parks where you live?  If you see Hiccup is perked up at TG with other dogs around, maybe she just needs more socialization time for awhile.

If your H's extended family are all FB fans, I think favorite team paraphernalia is the perfect gift that is easy and quick to pick up for everyone, before heading out to see them.

I am hoping against hope I can get my weekly reports out today.  If so, I think I can take a vacation day tomorrow!!!  It's not a matter of "me".  It's a matter of that database crashed and burned on Friday, so I need our DB Admin. to fix it in time.  I will be harassing him after lunch.

Fun.  I'm quoting and highlighting myself.

Big nope on that :(.  DB guy couldn't help me Friday when it crashed because he was on vacation.  Today was his first day back.  He's been too busy to see me.  I've already warned him I leave tomorrow at 11:00AM and big boss is already annoyed the report didn't go out last week.

And literally the only reason I am coming in tomorrow is to run and send that goddamnstupidstupidstupdf**kingreportthatIf**kinghatesomuch.

Hmmmm...unrelated, random work suspicion.  I've heard nothing about a Christmas Party.  They usually do it up and have a big shindig on the second weekend of Dec.  Fancy, cocktail attire and everything.  Are they not having one this year due to finances?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just got back from our trip to see our son and FDIL. It was a great weekend. Luckily the forest fires weren't near the interstate. Now I'm doing laundry and thinking about everything I have to do tomorrow in preparation for Thanksgiving!