Wedding Woes

Things...because I'm bored...

2»

Re: Things...because I'm bored...

• 1. My office smells musty because of wet carpeting ... *gag*

2. My sinuses are still plugged and this is b.s

3. Got confirmation on what SFIL suggested for MIL, not really wanting to get her that because she will literally get JUST that. We're on a budget and $100 for one thing isn't in that.

4. Found a cute dress that is fancy enough to wear for xmas party, but casual enough that I can wear it another time :)
    http://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0440029002.html

5. Two of my 'friends' are really irritating me, and I'm tired of feeling left out in the cold about it. I'm being Elsa now and letting it gooooo *makes snowflake castle*
    I love that dress so much - super cute!

@Ro041, such a sweet little face!  I'm sorry again for your loss.

My random for the day is I wish the U.S. would get rid of $10 and $50 bills.  They are pretty much pointless.

Same for pennies and nickels.  Also pointless and cost more to produce than what they are.  At least I know that is true for pennies and I think it is for nickels also.  Just round up/down to the nearest 10 cents.  Consumers (largely) won't care and most companies will just slightly finagle their prices so they come out to a 10 cent increment after taxes.  I don't like carrying them in my change purse.  Nickels are fat.

Also @short+sassy I have to disagree on the $10 bills. Those are very important for when I order pizza and it's $27 and I need to give the delivery guy $33 including the tip. The $50 bill I'm with ya, but please don't take away my $pizza bill. #priorities lol
  • Hugs @Ro041... CHF is a nasty disease. That's what I lost Toothless to a few weeks ago.  I am so sorry for your loss. 

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

3. Got confirmation on what SFIL suggested for MIL, not really wanting to get her that because she will literally get JUST that. We're on a budget and $100 for one thing isn't in that.

4. Found a cute dress that is fancy enough to wear for xmas party, but casual enough that I can wear it another time :)

5. Two of my 'friends' are really irritating me, and I'm tired of feeling left out in the cold about it. I'm being Elsa now and letting it gooooo *makes snowflake castle*
    it fit like a damn box :(

it fit like a damn box :(
    Ugh. I hate it when that happens.