New York-Long Island
Options

Classy but Fun DJ recommendation

I'm looking for a classy but fun DJ company.  It would be a plus if they had white DJ booths as we are having a tent wedding.  Thanks!

Re: Classy but Fun DJ recommendation

• Options
    nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using After Hours...

www.afterhoursent.com

They are great very professional, not sure the color of the booths but I know they have one that is whitish and it can light up different colors to go with your color schem. I highly recoommend them, The own is Phil he is great and the manager Brett is an old HS friend he is also wonderful. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LI Sound...professional, classy, fun!!!!!!!!!!!! They actually had a white dj booth at my wedding...I had no idea..lol I did get this special lighting though that made the room look gorgeous:-) If you look into them ask for Chris or Mike. Mike did my wedding in June at Giorgios. good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend variety music. ask for ray hes great! not sure also about the white booth. i think they do an opaque lighted booth for an extra cost if you didnt want black.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Xtreme Sounds. They also have white. Freddy is awesome.
  • Options
    bobbiannbobbiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!  We went to LI Sound and loved them but wanted to check out some other DJ's too since they are a bit pricey.
  • Options
    rtabbitartabbita member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking - how much did LI Sound quote you.  I would also look at International Sounds.  George is great and I've read amazing reviews about the parties he's done.  And he has the white set-up which looks so classy.
  • Options
    bobbiannbobbiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They quoted us $2700 for dj, mc, lighting and the white dj booth.  We ended up going without the lighting since we are having a tent wedding.  We might add it after.  Also, we're not doing any tv montages or anything like that since it's an outdoor wedding.  Scott at LI Sound is very nice and doing our MC'ing for our wedding.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards