New York-Long Island

Affordable florist???

Looking for a florist for my wedding. Any suggestions?? Trying to stay under $1200 for all bridal party flowers and center pieces. Any suggestions would be helpful!!! Thanks :):):):):)

Re: Affordable florist???

• contact ROOTS in Port Jefferson and let them know your budget honestly and see what they can do for you.
  • How big is your party and how many tables do you need?  What kind of altar decor do you need?  Are you willing to forgo cocktail party decor?  More info please!
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Cress Florist in Little Neck. They were great and will work with any budget.
  • I have 5 BM and a flower girl, 5 GM and 2 ring bearers.. have 15 tables, and would like to have a centerpiece for each table. doesnt have to be anything crazy. the quotes that i have gotten for all the above have been over $1700.  any recommendations would be appreciated!
  • edited September 2012
    Have you tried Flowers by Burton? Also, florist departments in stores like Costco or supermarkets may be able to do wedding flowers. I believe 1 800 Flowers also has wedding packages that are affordable.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Try Lake Grove Village Florist and ask for Amanda...she is a doll and will take very good care of you if you are honest with her.
  • Try Bayview Montage and Florists in Massapequa. Speak with Marion. She is very reasonable and works with you on budget and stays within your design scheme.
  • Colonial Flower Shop in Bellmore!!  Incredible!
  • try Elite(b)Events....if you click on special serives she has a whole list of flower packages there. when i was talking to her about my centerpieces they were from $50-$150 per table, and her $50 arrangements were pretty cute in my opinion. give her a try maybe she can help you, or atleast point you in the right direction, i mean the woman is a wedding planner she deals with this kind of stuff all day!
  • The Flower Barn in Seaford worked with me with my flowers.
  • Def the Flower Barn in Seaford. They really worked with me with my budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards