Wedding Woes
Options

It's Thursday, right?

2»

Re: It's Thursday, right?

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten Adult braces-wearers unite! I always smile extra big at other adults wearing braces. I was in papyrus the other day and got so excited to see the cashier wearing them that I smiled non stop at her like "Yea! We're in this together!" ...Pretty sure I just creeped her out.
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    We are starting summer hours closing at 2pm on Fridays. Which is great, and my boss just goes you should just work from home every Friday, no need to drive in. Except she and I have a standing meeting every Friday. While we can do those on the phone it doesn't really work when we have project work - so maybe we can reschedule those.  My H works from home on Fridays so it wouldn't be that fun for me, haha, but not having to wear real clothes would be nice. 
  • Options
    We leave tomorrow for a long weekend in Oregon to go wine tasting with friends. Really looking forward to lower temperatures and less humidity!

Had a decorator come by today to give my some ideas for freshening up our dining room and master bath. It has been 20 years and I'm ready for a change. If I can keep the cost low enough, I hope to redo the kitchen floor and backsplash. When you give a mouse a cookie......

Hope you feel better soon @DrillSergeantCat!