Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday

13»

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten  right!? It's the perfect "someone is at my door" gif to portray curiosity and fear of social interaction :')

Even with your pic on your thumbnail, I'm totally picturing you as that extra fluffy, "cuteness overload", desert cat, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @kimmiinthemitten  right!? It's the perfect "someone is at my door" gif to portray curiosity and fear of social interaction :')

Even with your pic on your thumbnail, I'm totally picturing you as that extra fluffy, "cuteness overload", desert cat, lol.
    My spirit animal is a house cat. ;) Can function as an adult, but should have supervision
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2017
    Only certain religions have the call to convert.  I can't remember what the doctrine is called now.  I honestly think that (especially in the Midwest), we've been so inundated by the Evangelicals (who actually get their name from the idea of evangelizing), that we forgot #notallreligions, y'know?  As far as I can recall, it's only Evangelicals and JWs who have an active conversion as part of their faith's duties.