New York-Long Island

NEED COVER BAND

Anyone know of some bands on long island that play 70', 80's and 90's music and maube sopme country too. ANy suggestions on who or where to search for people would be great. Thanks

Re: NEED COVER BAND

• Check out Rhapsody or Artificial Flavor- they are both amazing and do weddings!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You might want to consider making a new account with a different username - it's generally considered unsafe to have your full name on a public message board like this.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Soul Revival!!! They played our wedding and were amazing! Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com Also, I agree with PP about having your entire name on board :-) Best of luck!! Rose
  • I highly recommend Vision - they're with Franklin Wayne Music.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • My daughter used Latham Road.  They're 6 pieces and one of the best Long Island cover bands and were very reasonably priced.  Two of them played acoustic during the cocktail hour then the full group had everyone dancing all night!  Great song selection kept the youngsters and older folks entertained. The band website is www.lathamroad.com

• I have heard from a few couples about Latham Road. We saw them perform recently and they play all of these genres. They play mostly in Nassau and Suffolk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards