Wedding Woes
Options

No uterus (or boobs), no opinion.

2»

Re: No uterus (or boobs), no opinion.

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:

OMG SHOES ON FOOD SURFACES IS THE WORST!  Second place is shoes on the bed.   
    When I worked at a restaurant people would change their kid’s diapers on the table. My bff almost did that when we were out once. I stopped her in horror and had to reevaluate our friendship of 25 years because she was one of those people. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    mrsconn23 said:

OMG SHOES ON FOOD SURFACES IS THE WORST!  Second place is shoes on the bed.   
    When I worked at a restaurant people would change their kid’s diapers on the table. My bff almost did that when we were out once. I stopped her in horror and had to reevaluate our friendship of 25 years because she was one of those people. 
    OMG.  Yeah, man...I get that it's a bitch when a place doesn't have facilities to change a baby or you're not in a booth or whatever.  But either wait until you're done eating (the baby will be OK for 15 min with a wet diaper) or take it to your kid to the car.  Much better than using the table (*barf*),  trying to balance a baby on a chair, OR having a stinky or soaking kid while you and your party are trying to eat.