I have a bridesmaid who invited herself into my wedding. Since she did this, she has:
1) complained of every dress I checked out online (we haven't gotten to a store even)
2) told me how to make sure the girl making the wedding cake uses no-pesticide flowers/ edible food coloring (the bridesmaid making the cake is a professional, she just happens to be in my wedding)
3) constantly want to discuss her various personal dramas when we are discussing wedding things (I don't need to know what your ex's ex-wife is doing or what the coworker you don't work with anymore is doing just because you hated her)
4) She has passively aggressively criticized my decoration ideas as "not her style, but I'm brave for doing it"
5) Has implied my dress budget is unreasonably small. But we are paying for our own wedding, not our parents
6) SHE INVITED HERSELF IN AND HAD ME CORNERED WHEN I WAS NOT PLANNING ON HER BEING IN THE WEDDING!
I need to tell her she is out without ruining the friendship because if this continues to the wedding we won't be friends by then. Advice?