My kids are home again!
I am giving myself some pats on the back:
- I have not yelled at my children in these 3 days
- They cleaned their rooms and M2 and I cleaned out her closet
- I finished our taxes
- When I flipped to a W2 employee from contractor I had a 2 week lapse in pay. I did not have to dip into savings to pay bills
- I have managed 3 weeks of groceries (including card club) for under $200. I will spend $130 next week, but that will include making 7 meals for 14 future dinners.
- I did not punch the racist, sexist, asshole dad in the face at practice last night.
- I did this while PMSing
- I have not resorted to drinking (yet)
This weekend M2 has her First Communion Retreat and 6let has futsal evaluations (for 7 hrs!)
How's it going for everyone else?